RCU Forums - View Single Post - DLE 20cc Gasser! (Data & Links 1st Post)
Old 08-18-2010, 04:12 AM
a1pcfixer
My Feedback: (7)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: NEW DLE 20cc Gasser! (Data & Links 1st Post)

ORIGINAL: drypipe

I have the H9 At-6 Texan that has a Magnum .91 four stroke. The DLE 20cc has the same beam mount of an O.S. 1.20, so I need another engine mount like the Great Planes #1091 nylon mount? I'm I correct? Or, can I stay with the mount I already have for the .91 Magnum?

Also, I plan to use the Tygon fuel tubing but I'm not too sure about the tubing ID for this engine? 3/32'' or 1/8''?

Frank N.
Would that be the [link=http://www.horizonhobby.com/ProdInfo/Files/AT6_75-91_Inst_Manual.pdf] AT-6 ARF 75-91 by Seagull....[/link]

Regardless of yes/no, most such warbirds have a eng mount & cowl mount as a matched setup. Where & how you mount the engine depends on a specified distance from firewall -to- prop hub. Stick with the stock rails, but you will need to cutout the firewall opening large enough for the entire carb to fit inside it. The carb sticks out just about 2" from the back plate of this 20cc. You'll also need to mount the gas tank back farther.

Someone has probably already done something similar to this, but I'd still like to see photos of yours when you're done!

ps....1/8" Tygon is what you'll need.