RCU Forums - View Single Post - v120d01 mini review
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 05:39 AM
erdnuckel2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: v120d01 mini review

Can this heli be flown with the original, several year old WK-2401? When I try to do this, the servos move on the stick command, but when I release the stick they only move back VEHRY VEHRY slowly (1-2 sec and it is impossible to get the heli in the air)

Oh, and btw, I bought a double brushless 4#3Q2 about 2 weeks earlier than this one, because I wanted to focus more on the FPhelis ... but it is the same result - just because of a different problem. I know that something on it is defective (tail rotor spins ... if at all really eratic ...) so this wont lift of either - but it wouldn't make sense to send it back,as I would pay more than for the heli for sending it back and forth.

I also cannot find the manual for the 2801 so I am not able to try to bind either of these to it ... maybe this would help for a better chance on liftoff ... anyway, as far as until now, Iam about as frustrated and disappointed with those two as Iwas with my very first Walkera 4#3 (the version BEFORE the 4#3A) about 2years ago (or more)

The only single rotor helis I ever got in the air were a HBFP V1 (only hovering) and the Nine Eagles Free Spirit (with which I can actually fly circles) ...

... everything else other than a CoAx has been a major disappointment ...