RCU Forums - View Single Post - Extreme Flight 88" Yak - Build and Fly
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010, 11:43 PM
Barry Cazier
My Feedback: (17)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Extreme Flight 88

I hope it 3Ds well. But we'll see. I'm liking the engine. I ran it for 45 minutes in the garage this evening. Then my battery went dead. It sounds great and thrust came up to about 23lbs. But I'm still envious of Lokiyawl. Man he has a lot of thrust. I'm constantly trying different things to get mine acceptable. I'd say my Yak is pretty acceptable. Nice pull out....but not balistic by any means. I was hoping this 58CC baby would be in the 25lbs range with the canister....but apparently it won't be. I can't wait to fly the Sbach but I'm flying the Yak right now and I'm gonna fly it again this Saturday. The Sbach will have to wait. But it will be fun to compare sooner or later.

I'm up to about 15 flights on the Yak and having the time of my life with it. Very few problems also....with engine or plane. I did lose a cowl bolt and the exhaust came loose...but the wheels have stayed on good. It's just running and flying great. I'm working on the rolling Harriers. The manuever I'm trying to master now.....well that and the hover, the rolling circles, flat spins, waterfalls, KE loops and landings. I'll master the other stuff when I get time....

Thanks
Barry