RCU Forums - View Single Post - What's it worth to you?
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 08:32 PM
BiggTony

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What's it worth to you?

ORIGINAL: CapnCrunch43

Elmer's Glue! [sm=lol.gif]

Heck, even modeler's glue in some places. Like it goes 5 feet and the support rollers get chewed up in the sprockets...
The leo isdefinitelyabeautifulkit. I stare at it a lot, like a woman would gaze at a diamond on a finger. The wife thinks I'm loony because I pull it out of the box daily just to look at the parts.....I think it's normal, but hey.....what's normal these days?
Seriously, what are the upgrades on this built tank? Put aside that it's already been build for you, what would be the cost for all the upgrades added to the tank if purchased on your own? Tally that up, add the cost of the tank, add maybe $100-$200 for labor, then subtract for usage and age if the seller actually tells you how long it's been owned. If it's beencustomizedpainted and it looksprofessionallydone....then I'd add for artistry.
But, as I said. I wouldn't pay more than 1500 for it, and that's for a tank purposely bought with the intention to sell it. If it's been used,.....yeah, that's the sellers loss, not supposed to be a gain.