RCU Forums - View Single Post - Is the RCMK EVO really "that" good???
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 01:21 AM
Serpents Den

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Is the RCMK EVO really

Nice Ron with all the good comments ive read about the RCMK, checking out some of the other options out there really dont compare like everyone's said, more bang for the buck...........

the kewl thing is, i have time to make up my mind what cat hull i'll end up choosing.....i definitely want something i'll be able to tune in as fast as i can to blow away my brother's toy MVD and still tool around the ponds and not have to fly down the straights at 60+ when i want those 'lazy sudays'.... still, i also like the scale looks of the thunderbolt and Super Cat, and still be running a gassereither way between40-47 inches long....at least i have the time to decide while running my smaller boats, already knowing what i'm going to use asthe power plant...one thing that will help one way or another about the G2 Super Cat.....i havent seen any videos for it yet posted to bill at Top Secret boats in another forum and all the other peeps there, that may know of one around i would be able to check out....love the look of that cat...