View Single Post
Old 09-04-2010, 12:17 PM
highfly3D

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: European Championship In AUSTRIA

ORIGINAL: Niall

ORIGINAL: Nickolas

Judge No.10?
Judge #10 is out of control, he is clearly biased towards Silvestri. It's so blatent. He is the highest judge for Silvestri on 6 of the seven flights he judged and second highest on the seventh, meanwhile he is the lowest scoring judge for CPLR in 4 of the seven rounds he judged while he is second lowest in 2 others.

I dont like saying this but this is biased judging in the extreme. I think you could frame the judges analysis as a case in point of how NOT TO JUDGE.

Talking to some people at the comp, this judge is having dinner with Silvestri most nights. [>:]. He should not be allowed judge at the WC.

I know its not a nice thing to say this about a judge because most are doing there level best but this borders on cheating.

My 2 cents...

Niall
Yes now you see this is the other side of competition & very few people have guts to speak about this..especially the participant.

I have seen like for example Quique went up all the way in 2009 F3A worlds & in the final round we see him go down how is that possible.. like we see Japanese judges give more points to their pilots.. it takes sportsman ship & discipline to a person to call him a Judge. For me such a person is not a judge but a simply corrupt person who is ruining other peoples hard work & skills just by his wrong judgment.