RCU Forums - View Single Post - MiG Combat Air Patrol (MiG-CAP)
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 10:47 PM
Saburo Sakai

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: MiG Combat Air Patrol (MiG-CAP)

###EARLIER THAT SAME DAY###
Bright and early In the morning General Adolf Galland of the Luftwaffe sought to join in the fight against the new tyranny we face in the Republic. He's under review right now and Sakai, suspicious of the German, has lodged a quiet protest with the Wing Leader, Colonel Curtiss LeMay.
"But you'reformer Japanese Imperial Navy, Sakai, you dolt!" Colonel LeMay said to a stunned Sakai, who has long proven his loyalty to the Republic with multiple MiG kills and much blood, sweat and NO tears.
"True, Colonel, but there is something about Galland I'm just not sure of. And he's only checked out in the Me 262."
"Okay, Sakai. I can't think of a better way to keep an eye on him than....."
"No, Colonel!"
"That's right, Sakai! You've got yourself a new wingman!"
"Damn," Sakai said, and slammed the Colonel's office door on his way out to the tarmac. Now he had to train aGerman-only speaking Luftwaffe pilot from the last century how to fly a bloody F-22. But then again, Sakai himself was a mere Mitsubishi Zero pilot from the last century who spoke only half-baked pidgeon English, and here HE was, flying bloody space shuttles and things against the Fascists....who knows? Maybe Galland would work into the groovejust fine...
As he opened the door to the tarmac Sakai saw Galland leaning against his personal F-15C, drinking from a bottle of Jaegermeister schnapps and talking up a young blonde female flight Sergeant-Sakai's young blonde female flight Sergeant.
"Buddha help us," Sakai said, shaking his head.

God save America and the State of Israel.