RCU Forums - View Single Post - 4 stroke boat and nos
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 12:53 PM
asmund

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: 4 stroke boat and nos

What`s with that attitude?? Have you understood what the thread starter is asking about?? Try reading the first post one more time[sm=lol.gif]
I`m fully aware that this is a boat forum and the engines I mentioned are aero engines, but for someone willing to make an experiment (like CEO) it should be possible to test out such a supercharged fourstroke aero engine in a hull. If you pay any attention to the video, you will discover that the twostroke actually is a DF (ducted fan engine) and rpm and HP of those are very high, similar to boat engines, can hardly be called a "average" 17K max aero engine at all Still the fourstroke leaves it behind. I only wrote this as information since I got the impression that there`s very little knowledge in here about the very powerful supercharged YS fourstrokes and aero engines in general it seems [sm=lol.gif] The starter of this thread was seeking info about fourstroke engines (which for the most part are aero engines) supercharging and/or NOS in general.

YS engines LOVES nitro and are run on 60% or more in competition by the way, since someone made a point out of this also[sm=lol.gif]

I myself run boats, planes, cars and helis by the way. So long[sm=shades_smile.gif]

Good luck to you CEO, it is always exiting to think and try something unusual[sm=thumbs_up.gif] but it clearly isn`t for anyone