RCU Forums - View Single Post - Split list and classified section
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 03:46 PM
pattratt
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Split list and classified section

handglider
If there was a lot of, as you put it, "push back" on the original change out of curosity what prompted the split to begin with?

For the record, no one has asked you or RCU to make any changes, all I was trying to do is get opinions on what the participants in both electric and this forum have regarding a single forum. That is why I posted on both forums, but now it's a mute point as you have removed the post on the electric pattern forum thus not allowing their opinions to be considered. I have always monitored the electric forum even though I currently fly YS as it's a part of the pattern community.

mjfrederick
I know of several people that run YS/OS in Passports and Electrics in Valiants but I know what your saying. I have always been a "Die-Hard" YS sort of guy. Thanks for the reply.

dreadnnat
I was not aware there was a pattern section in classifieds.
Thanks for the info and reply.

Mastertech
You are more right than you know. There will be many surprises coming for next season and I am not talking about me??

All
Thanks for the input. It appears the subject is of little interest to most of the forum members and one wold conclude it is a non issue. I learned several things so for me it was worth the effort.

Thanks to everyone who replied

Dick