RCU Forums - View Single Post - HobbyKing Tunnel Hull
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 01:58 PM
srt10
My Feedback: (20)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: HobbyKing Tunnel Hull

ORIGINAL: lapistola28

Are we going to just insult each other ? As i look through all the threads you participate in it seems as if someone disagrees with you , you become hostile . Relax man . It's a hobby ...... We all can only spend what we can . Some , including myself , enjoy buying ''toy'' grade boats and making them better . Can i only assume you buy just the best ? We all know even if the Stilletto did 100mph out of the box ......... We'd want to change the motor or the ESC to go faster . If this little boat does 20mph .... I know i can play around and make it better . And so you know .... I have a Stilletto on order too .... Just got tired of waiting . Have a great day !
no reason for insults and I see none [:-]
we all have every reason to disagree with one another and no one is getting hostile, or maybe the one who posted the two threads on this boat a few days ago that got removed becaue they violated RCU's policies
and for HC, I love HC!
they have awesome stuff and I buy from them all the time
I my self may go pickup the Stiletto today as my LHS has one and I know they will give me a great deal on it
the Stiletto should be in every city at every LHS
but this HC boat will not compair if someone wants one they don't need to upgrade to race or even hit 40's with