RCU Forums - View Single Post - My first project in a LOOONG time... [video add]
Old 09-10-2010, 03:19 PM
Dale Gribble
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: My first project in a LOOONG time... [video add]

ORIGINAL: sparky 25

Well my madforce turned up today,

it looks a little bit worse for wear at the moment but that will change very soon,

the only thing i am missing to make a complete truck is the clutchbell,

only a few months ago we moved into our new house and before the move i done a big clearout of all my rc stuff and sold the bits and pieces i had on ebay, well alot of the parts were spares from my madforce days including 2 used three speed clutch bells for the madforce i sold them together for £5, now im kicking myself for not hanging on to them

i will have to do a full tear down of this truck as its completely pigging with nitro fuel and dirt,

the parts bundle come with 4 diffs which feel smooth when turned, ring and pinion gears are helectical cut which is different from my old madforce as it had straight cut gears,

gonna be running an lrp30 in this truck which is just plain overkill with power, but im for adding 2 inches in length to the rear of the chassis which should help keep the nose down,

looking forward to getting stuck into this project and more so getting to run it.
Looks like you have some work on your hands there! I don't have any spare clutch bells... Those are a pain to find...