RCU Forums - View Single Post - HobbyKing Tunnel Hull
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 04:29 PM
Justaddwata
My Feedback: (3)

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default RE: HobbyKing Tunnel Hull

Since the question was raised about the last post being removed - It was removed by the Forum Manager. It was removed because if violated several site rules. It is not because it was Hobby King - it would have gone regardless of who broke that many rules. Hobby King though seem to not want to follow RCU site rules regarding posting in the forum. It is not that RCU requires them to be a banner advertiser - there are thousands of company representatives active on this site who can follow some simple rules.

The ongoing debate of Chinese "junk" manufacturing is comical to me. I see the Chinese being blamed for poor quality - I promise you that if we did not buy it that they would not make it. My family has a factory in China and my father is there as I type. Chinese workers are immensely proud of the work they do and very dedicated to the companies they work for. If you have never been there then your opinion is probably based more fiction than fact. They have a work ethic I can only compare to the Japanese (another country that was once looked down upon for low quality exports - ironic huh). The quality standards coming from any country are only a reflection of what is allowed to be produced, packed, and shipped. It reflects training, equipment, and materials. I could write for hours on this but it is not what this topic is about.

If you want high quality items then buy from manufacturers who manufacture to those standards - The other makers will either change or close. Supply and demand is a VERY powerful tool - Vote with your $$