RCU Forums - View Single Post - Opinions on Century Jet Gears
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 06:00 PM
wulf190
My Feedback: (19)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Opinions on Century Jet Gears

I figure my own experience(s) might be helpful to note here. I had a 'bad experience' once many years ago with a set of CJ's that I had, and since then I've kind of stayed away, seeming to find other sets of gear for my birds.

This said, I'm rehabbing a buddy's crashed 1/5 190 into a new flying model, and, as it had CJ gear in it that always seemed to work, I figured I would stick with them. One unit 'took one for the team' in the crash, and I sent it in figuring that I was pretty much giving it up for dead. In short.....my service was great, and reasonably fast, and it really made me feel pretty good I have to say. The repaired unit should arrive tomorrow, and I must say that I was pretty impressed by the aforementioned which included a couple of received phone calls to keep me up to date and check on some questions before the repair. In short...excellent. It's nice to see, as I've watched and noticed improved efforts towards this end of things, and it really showed in this. I'm glad I gave a second chance, and they really came through with good form. Well done to Bruce and his staff.

I was also pretty impressed by their new P40 at Toledo. For sure a very nice plane.