RCU Forums - View Single Post - my cub flies a lil funny
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 07:27 PM
opie99
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default my cub flies a lil funny

i have a great planes cub that i built from a kit, its a 76.5 wingspan with a magnum .91(i know too much but its all i got and i want to put floats on it). this is the first plane i have built. im thinking i might have a warped wing but i dont know because i never have flown with one. the problem is when i have the plane at level flight and all the controls are nuetral it wants to go the the right pretty hard. i know when i built i had thelateral and cg balance spot on. so after the madian i decided to added about 2oz ofweight to the left wing, but i still had to add alot of trim to it and it will sometimes still slightly go to the right. ireally dont want to add any moreweight.it gets a lil frustraiting. another thing i was worried about was that with having an engine that big does the angle at which the engine sits against the firewall have to be increased. when i mounted the engine i didnt add any in since i thoungt the firewall already had it built in. any advice would be great. other than this lil problem it is a blast to fly. i really hope someone can help me

kyle