Community
Search
Notices
Aerial Photography and Video Discuss the growing field of aerial photography and aerial video right here!

Suggest a good tx/downlink please

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2003, 02:34 AM
jason007

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Suggest a good tx/downlink please

I have a digital camera with a video/sound output on it and I'd like to downlink it so I can see the shot before I take a pic. This will be on a heli so I don't need any major range something good for about 500ft should be fine.

I don't want to get real complex just something that can help me line up the shot before I take a picture.
Old 08-20-2003, 05:13 PM
quyetflyer

Default options

hey there....you have many options for wireless video from the states...but in my experience you get what you pay for....blackwidow might be out of your budget...but you might not be satisfied with what $75 dollars will buy you....i found 10 different camera systems from the us on ebay....just search for wireless mini camera...you will get lots of hits for cheap us distrubuted cameras.....but i would save your money..the blackwidow equiptment is excellent and worth the extra $$$$
Old 08-23-2003, 03:39 PM
closetflyer

Default Suggest a good tx/downlink please

be sure to ask ebay sellers what frequency they transmit on... many are dumping illegal equipment in US market that runs on 1.2ghz

DON'T ask them if equipment is legal, they will lie.

Responsibility for legal operate is on users head, NOT seller.