Community
Search
Notices
Aerial Photography and Video Discuss the growing field of aerial photography and aerial video right here!

35mm Camera ideas

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2004, 11:26 PM
Elric

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 35mm Camera ideas

Does anybody have any idea what small 35 mm camera I can use on my plane. Looking for a snappy type. Somewhere around 5-7 oz. I have a 25$ Minolta but the lens is, I`m almost sure a 28mm wide-angle. It seems to do ok but the color is off a little and it seems to "fisheye" with the wide angle. Do the auto focus cameras work good for this type of thing? Want to keep it under 100$ if possible. Thanks in advance for any help.

-Elric
Old 05-14-2004, 10:24 PM
roowave

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 35mm Camera ideas

check out some cameras on e-bay.. I know you said 35mm but there are some advantix cameras that are small and light, good for the job, and many with a decent zoom... and since the film is smaller, you get more tele per mm of lens. I just got a canon elf2 off e-bay for under $50 used... I dont plan on using it in a plane but I bet it would work great! Well, good luck...