Community
Search
Notices
Aerial Photography and Video Discuss the growing field of aerial photography and aerial video right here!

AP on the super cheap

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2004, 03:06 PM
daver29

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AP on the super cheap

Here's a link to some shots I got.
We are building a new rec-center at my church, and I'm trying to get out there once a week or so to get progress pictures...
All the shots on the page now are from one sortie.

Plane: SPAD debonair (see spadtothebone.org)
Camera: cheap auto wind 35mm $8 wall mart
trigger: $12 micro servo from LHS (gooped right to the camera) plugged into gear channel
Whole shebang rubber banded to the belly of the plane.

[link=http://members.cox.net/daveroy/CCC/index.htm]here[/link]
Old 12-08-2004, 01:31 AM
randall1959
My Feedback: (11)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: AP on the super cheap

Nice photos. I did the same thing for a couple of years with a duraplane. I got a cheap vivitar motorised 35mm camera and glued a servo to it and put some padding behind the camera and just rubber banded the whole thing on. Although it's a bit more expensive I like my digital much better for it's ease of operation, not having to wait for developing and being able to edit my shots for lighting and such. Hopefully Santa will think I've been a really good boy this year and bring me a laptop........