Community
Search
Notices
Aerial Photography and Video Discuss the growing field of aerial photography and aerial video right here!

rc-tech.ch website

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2007, 11:36 AM
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default rc-tech.ch website

here is a list of the items i want to buy for my 1/4 scale piper super cub with a gemini 1.60 flat twin an wanting to install it in the cockpit view!!

Full ready-to-use FPV package.

You save CHF 110.90 against individual purchase!

Includes:

- VR1000 video goggles
- TX40 Mini CCD camera set
- 8dBi receiver antenna, doubles the camera's range
- Battery for the camera

- Battery and adapter for the receiver
- ServoMAX module
- ServoCam pan/tilt camera mount
The only other needed items are a R/C model and a charger for the batteries.

can anyone tell me if they have ever bought from these guys? i sent an email asking about various stuff and i found out the price to be 1247 bucks not bad. It looks like i might have to use two of my own servos to mount in the servo mount box otherwise thats easy i have two micro ones i think i stil lhave. Another thought came to mind i wonder if it is even possible to mount two cameras of the same type side by side so that you can see a wider image just like our eyes would you use y connectors for the camera or what? it would greatly enhance the viewing field instead of seeing 40 or 60 degree views. thanks for the tips.
Old 01-10-2007, 03:30 PM

Default RE: rc-tech.ch website

still no one has bought anything from these guys? Can anyone give me a link to where i can see a video of a piper cub cockpit view? I want to know again what it looks like, I have seen one bought i can't seem to bring it up from google or anywhere thanks.
Old 01-10-2007, 03:43 PM

I bought a gyro head tracker and a couple other small things from them. The little things (video splitter and servomax module) were not on their website at the time I ordered them, so I was in direct contact with the owner of the site, and paid him through paypal.

This is a Super Cub (is that the same thing?)... http://www.rcdon.com/html/flight_of_the_super_cub.html
Old 01-10-2007, 03:53 PM

well mine is the sig kit 1/4 scale but basicly the same.
Old 01-10-2007, 04:01 PM

oh man this is going to be kick ass!! I have to replace the windshields to a better quality so i can see clealery any recomendations?
Old 01-10-2007, 04:05 PM

I've built a system that uses the eMagine z800 goggles. These are OLED displays with 800x600 res and they are very nice. rctech offers a better camera than my system but you can purchase the system with whatever parts you need and not just the complete package. [link=http://www.endurance-rc.com/realvision.html]http://www.endurance-rc.com/realvision.html[/link]
Old 01-12-2007, 03:32 PM

well i just found out today that my 6exa tranmitter won't work with the camera deal !!!!! i thought it would becouse it has a trainer cord out put that you would need to hold down the switch to engage the student transmitter? isnt that what is said about in the website? can someone help me out with some questions here thanks