Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > Aerial Photography and Video
Reload this Page >

I need advice on uploading videos please

Community
Search
Notices
Aerial Photography and Video Discuss the growing field of aerial photography and aerial video right here!

I need advice on uploading videos please

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2008, 02:42 AM
FlyingHigh 400
My Feedback: (21)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I need advice on uploading videos please

I have a canon DC100 mini dvd and im useing nero to put the video on my pc.When I upload my video on youtube it takes over 1hr sometimes 2hrs to upload them,sometimes I have to let my pc run all night..Is there a faster way to do this?I have WoW cable so I thought it would be faster to do this.Do I need a better program or somthing?I never messed with the setting for nero so is there somthing I need to do to that?I just pop my mini dvd in the dvd rom and let it download then upload it to youtube but why in the heck does it take so dang long?
Old 05-12-2008, 05:47 PM
Beige

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I need advice on uploading videos please

Chances are the file your trying to upload is rather big.

The bigger the file the longer it'll take, Now you can compress the file (I don't know of any good apps under windows, but someone will), This basically makes your computer process the movie file and make it smaller at the cost of quality,*but* this will also take some time, wether it'll be faster than uploading the big files is something you'll have to experiment with