Community
Search
Notices
Aeroworks Vendor Forum This is the place to go for all your questions concerning anything Aeroworks. Rocco, Mark, and the rest of the Aeroworks staff will be manning this forum so that they can answer all your questions.

Miss them

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2023, 05:00 PM
Atarget1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Miss them

Yep, sad that Aeroworks is gone, they had some great offerings.
Old 12-18-2023, 05:19 PM
speedracerntrixie
My Feedback: (29)

Received 176 Likes on 151 Posts

Their kits were great. I built a few including this one. I had a couple of the ARF versions that had wing issues although once fixed the airplanes flew well but could never match the appeal of a well built and finished model.

The following users liked this post:
Atarget1 (12-18-2023)
Old 03-08-2024, 12:18 PM
gbrady
My Feedback: (5)

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I think Mark Dennis is back in town, but not sure if or where he's flying. I know he was up in the Longmont/Loveland area a couple of years ago. Mark, if you're out there, come visit us at Mile Hi R/C club. We'd love to see you again Gary Brady President. We have no restrictions from the FAA regarding electronic devises and height reg. Just FAA numbers on your airplane and height restrictions from the AMA Thanks, Gary