Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Aeroworks Vendor Forum
 Equalizer II trouble... >

Equalizer II trouble...

Community
Search
Notices
Aeroworks Vendor Forum This is the place to go for all your questions concerning anything Aeroworks. Rocco, Mark, and the rest of the Aeroworks staff will be manning this forum so that they can answer all your questions.

Equalizer II trouble...

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2007, 10:52 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Equalizer II trouble...

Hey sorry if I put this in the wrong forum. I'm putting the Equalizer II on the elevators and ailerons on my AW Yak50cc. The instructions are kinda confusing so here's my issue.

I'm hooking up the elevators to the unit, but they move opposite each other (like ailerons do). How can I get them both moving in the same direction?
Thanks
Old 05-20-2007, 04:32 PM

Default RE: Equalizer II trouble...

i take it your using a y jack on the two elevator servos. liminate the y and directly plug one of the servos into the 5th or 6th channel or any channel that lets you mix with the elevator. you will find that you can now reverse the servo travling in the wrong direction. You said you were gonna buy a spectrum radio, if you did there is a section on that function.

HH
Old 05-20-2007, 07:30 PM

Default RE: Equalizer II trouble...

I'm not using a y-harness since the 50cc only has one servo per surface. So each servo plugs in on the A and B slot. I got it figured out now, this instructions were kinda weird. I was able to get one servo reversed and set the individual sub trims, then did the rest with the Spektrum.

I got the throws on each side within one degree, will that cause a problem when flying? Or do I need to get it closer?