Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Aeroworks Vendor Forum
 Great Service From AW >

Great Service From AW

Community
Search
Notices
Aeroworks Vendor Forum This is the place to go for all your questions concerning anything Aeroworks. Rocco, Mark, and the rest of the Aeroworks staff will be manning this forum so that they can answer all your questions.

Great Service From AW

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2008, 11:58 PM
My Feedback: (7)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Great Service From AW

Hey guys,

I lost the cowl screws and bonded washers for my .90-1.20 Yak and I tried going to a few hardware stores to find the correct sizes with no luck. I decided to e-mail AW and ask how much if would cost for me to get the cowl screws pack. Chuck from AW told me to give him my shipping address and I thought this was for a shipping estimate. Well, a few days later, I open my mail box and the screws are there. Woo-hoo! I didn't expect that at all and it just goes to show you the great service AW provides when you buy their planes.

Thanks Again!
Old 09-03-2008, 07:41 AM

Default RE: Great Service From AW

Frankie,

It is Aeroworks superior customer service and product quality that keeps me buying Aeroworks.
Aeroworks is the first company I dealt with that made me believe that my satisfaction meant something to them!!

Their service, quality and attention to their customers is why I will ALWAYS be an Aeroworks customer.

MR G
Old 09-03-2008, 04:43 PM
My Feedback: (7)

Default RE: Great Service From AW

ORIGINAL: MR G

Frankie,

It is Aeroworks superior customer service and product quality that keeps me buying Aeroworks.
Aeroworks is the first company I dealt with that made me believe that my satisfaction meant something to them!!

Their service, quality and attention to their customers is why I will ALWAYS be an Aeroworks customer.

MR G
You could not have said it better.