Community
Search
Notices
Airplanes - All types View all types of airplane ads here. Includes Kits, ARC''s, ARF''s, and RTF

Wing Manufacturing p-39

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2023, 08:00 PM
stealth fly by

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wing Manufacturing p-39

Hi friends :
I am looking tor the Wing Manufacturing P-39 short kit .
Or the plans if you have them.
Please let me know..
thanks,
Stealth fly by
Old 08-27-2023, 07:57 AM
mgnostic

Received 86 Likes on 74 Posts

The plans are available on Outerzone. The biggest hassle will be finding a set of wing cores and a canopy.
Old 08-27-2023, 10:35 AM
stealth fly by

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wing Manufacturing P-39

Originally Posted by mgnostic
The plans are available on Outerzone. The biggest hassle will be finding a set of wing cores and a canopy.
Thanks you kindly mgnostic. Please forgive me I don`t know very much about PDF. Do you know to what % I have to enlarge the PDF that I downloaded from Outerzone it.came at 22%. . Should I increased to 100% or more to obtain the right size? .
Again thanks you kindly for you interest in helping me with this project.
Liden
Old 08-28-2023, 07:56 AM
mgnostic

Received 86 Likes on 74 Posts

Originally Posted by stealth fly by
Thanks you kindly mgnostic. Please forgive me I don`t know very much about PDF. Do you know to what % I have to enlarge the PDF that I downloaded from Outerzone it.came at 22%. . Should I increased to 100% or more to obtain the right size? .
Again thanks you kindly for you interest in helping me with this project.
Liden
You will want to print it at 100%. If you don't have access to a large format printer you can select "tile print" and your home printer can print out the plan on regular sheets of paper that you can then tape together. Alternatively you can go to your local blueprint shop and they can print it full size. Office supply stores also offer this service but the chain stores such as Kinkos and Office Depot charge more. Note that not all scanners or printers are perfectly calibrated. It is a good idea to check a know dimension on the model against the print. A couple of percent difference in size can have you scratching your head as to why the parts don't fit. The stuff on Outerzone is usually pretty accurate but I have occasionally had to adjust a print up or down a percent or two to get an accurate fit.
Old 08-30-2023, 04:06 AM
Junior55
My Feedback: (9)

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default P- 39

Hi I believe I have a full kit. In my Hanger witch a former club member gave me a few years back.
will have to recheck.