Go Back  RCU Forums > Classifieds & Marketplace > Airplanes - All types
Reload this Page >

WANTED; Paying $225 +$40 for 70" Ace Bingo kit.

Community
Search
Notices
Airplanes - All types View all types of airplane ads here. Includes Kits, ARC''s, ARF''s, and RTF

WANTED; Paying $225 +$40 for 70" Ace Bingo kit.

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2023, 11:18 PM
rustyrivet
My Feedback: (6)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default WANTED; Paying $225 +$40 for 70" Ace Bingo kit.

Spoiler

This is the 60 sized kit with a 70" wingspan. Not looking for the smaller 40 sized kit, 84" Big Bingo, or an already built plane.

This kit has an Aluminum gear.

PM me, or, e-mail me direct; willtalkonline@gmail. com . To prevent interference by 3rd parties, PLEASE DO NOT REPLY HERE IN THIS AD.

I'm looking for the 70” kit. Must have factory aluminum landing gear. (not a white composite gear.) It's Ok if the kit has yellowing paper & an ugly box as I'm not a collector. I intend to build it. As seen in the photo of the open box, I am looking for a kit that has the plans and parts in nice condition to work with that looks to have been kept in a normal climate controlled house. SDca, decals, clear canopy, & wood must be in fine condition like as when stored in a normal climate controlled house. The kit seen in this photo is a typical example of fine condition. Click on photo to enlarge.
My Ebay name is flitepac w/ 221 feedbacks 100% positive over 21 years. Deal in confidence!

I am paying $225 paypal + your $32 shipping + $8 to cover your paypal service charge = $265 total paypal payment to you. Sorry, no F&F. Will pay $225 cash if it's available locally in the Houston area for me to pick-up. Lol...Did I already mention this; please do NOT reply here in this ad. I'd also be interested in buying an Aluminum Gear from a crashed 70" Bingo plane.

Scammers go somewhere else! I am one with a lot of online experience who stays ever vigilant to recognize your methods & tricks.

Last edited by rustyrivet; 10-31-2023 at 11:26 PM.