Go Back  RCU Forums > Classifieds & Marketplace > Airplanes - All types
Reload this Page >

HSD Super Viper Jet w/Kingtech K60

Community
Search
Notices
Airplanes - All types View all types of airplane ads here. Includes Kits, ARC''s, ARF''s, and RTF

HSD Super Viper Jet w/Kingtech K60

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2024, 12:57 PM
smchale
My Feedback: (67)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default HSD Super Viper Jet w/Kingtech K60

Excellent condition HSD Super Viper with Kingtech K60 turbine. Very reliable and fun jet to just take out the the field and within 5 minutes you're flying (only 4 screws, nothing to plug in)! Compact but with great presence in the air. Always flown from grass without any issues with the electric trailing link landing gear. Only change I made was to add more scale looking seats and pilots. Model has lights, electric retracts and brakes. Includes padded wing bag with pocket for wing tube, as well as sun-shade which offers nice cover for the fuse in storage and transport. Also made a PVC stand for transport and assembly, can include if it's easy enough. Prefer local delivery but could ship at buyer's expense. Can include Futaba programming on SD card if interested. $2,400 local pickup/delivery.

Last edited by smchale; 03-16-2024 at 05:32 AM.
Old 03-15-2024, 07:10 PM
c/f
My Feedback: (1)

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Nice model, but I thought this was a classified forums listing?
Old 03-16-2024, 05:33 AM
smchale

It is, at least I entered it that way. thanks!
Old 03-16-2024, 02:33 PM
c/f

Im interested but I'm really puzzled with the second last photo. Looks weird as if rear fuse bolts to back of wings?
Old 03-17-2024, 01:26 AM
yeshuakingofkings

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't have the money to buy this right now, but heard it was awesome from so many people.
Old 03-17-2024, 04:13 AM
smchale

Originally Posted by c/f
Im interested but I'm really puzzled with the second last photo. Looks weird as if rear fuse bolts to back of wings?
The second to last photo is of the front of the model. The fuse is usually just kept in one piece. it can separate in the nose (that is the sandwich of ply formers you see) if you really wanted to, maybe for shipping it makes sense? Does that clarify?
Old 03-17-2024, 07:27 AM
c/f

got it thanx
Old 03-20-2024, 03:05 AM
pitts s2b
My Feedback: (138)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by smchale
Excellent condition HSD Super Viper with Kingtech K60 turbine. Very reliable and fun jet to just take out the the field and within 5 minutes you're flying (only 4 screws, nothing to plug in)! Compact but with great presence in the air. Always flown from grass without any issues with the electric trailing link landing gear. Only change I made was to add more scale looking seats and pilots. Model has lights, electric retracts and brakes. Includes padded wing bag with pocket for wing tube, as well as sun-shade which offers nice cover for the fuse in storage and transport. Also made a PVC stand for transport and assembly, can include if it's easy enough. Prefer local delivery but could ship at buyer's expense. Can include Futaba programming on SD card if interested. $2,400 local pickup/delivery.

Where is it located??
Old 03-21-2024, 11:09 AM
CAB330

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is this the FRP or EPO version?