Go Back  RCU Forums > Classifieds & Marketplace > Airplanes - All types
Reload this Page >

FS Production Molds Air-C-Race / ACR-Composite

Community
Search
Notices
Airplanes - All types View all types of airplane ads here. Includes Kits, ARC''s, ARF''s, and RTF

FS Production Molds Air-C-Race / ACR-Composite

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2024, 08:32 AM
Racerbuilder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default FS Production Molds Air-C-Race / ACR-Composite

Hello all, (first to an admin, if I am wrong here, please inform me or move, thank you)

after 55 years of modeling I am on to sell the most of my production Molds.... the planes well known and we talk about a real good deal for the new owner.

I will sell the Epic Business Jet molds to make the Epic in 289 cm (113 inch) wingspan
I will sell the Eclipse Business Jet molds to make the Eclipse 400 in 244 cm (96 inch) wingspan
I will selll The Bat Ray Target Drone 160 cm (62 inch)
I will sell T2 Buckeye 265 cm (104 inch)
I will sell Revenge Sport Jet 160 cm (62 inch)
I will sell BAE Hawk for MK66 and 100/120 Version 189 cm (74 inch)
I will sell Nemesis Formula one Plane 270 cm (106 inch)
I will sell Pond Racer Bimot Plane 293 cm (115 inch)
I will sell Colani Feeder Jet 379 cm fuselage 270cm Wingspan (149 inch /106 inch)

All Molds are perfect made and very solid for Vacuumsandwich production, With all Jigs for cutting, some have produced Wings or other parts, most have the prototype plane detailed or Model for presentation, Retracts, Legs, Wheels, Canopys... tons of Stuff... ask for details. Only if interesting in buying Molds for production... Also thousands of photos and all Milling Data for formers and inlays.

Iwill sell almost all because I am very sick and will get retired and I will give them in good hands to see others do a good job on the production.

Folks, this is me heart, my all, but I can not handle this all so I had to make this desition and give others the chance to keep this very nice planes in production.

Old 04-04-2024, 03:58 PM
FCruz
My Feedback: (12)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Any pricing
Old 04-07-2024, 05:59 AM
Racerbuilder

Hello all,

about Pricing....

I will sell the Epic Business Jet molds to make the Epic in 289 cm (113 inch) wingspan >>>>> 6.000 Euro
I will sell the Eclipse Business Jet molds to make the Eclipse 400 in 244 cm (96 inch) wingspan >>>>> 4.000 Euro
I will selll The Bat Ray Target Drone 160 cm (62 inch) >>>>> 3.000 Euro
I will sell T2 Buckeye 265 cm (104 inch) >>>>> 5.000 Euro
I will sell Revenge Sport Jet 160 cm (62 inch) >>>>> 4.000 Euro
I will sell BAE Hawk for MK66 and 100/120 Version 189 cm (74 inch) >>>>> 5.000 Euro
I will sell Nemesis Formula one Plane 270 cm (106 inch) >>>>> 4.000 Euro
I will sell Pond Racer Bimot Plane 293 cm (115 inch) >>>>> 4.000 Euro
I will sell Colani Feeder Jet 379 cm fuselage 270cm Wingspan (149 inch /106 inch) >>>>> we have 2 Produced Kits to the molds..... we need to discus the price, one kit is painted and almos ready for testfly

folks, only to make this clear, I am selling almost all, I will do only the very new planes in a small quantity and with no pressure behind me, I will finish the F20 and the F22 and will Produce a small serie Exclusive to my old customers for many years, I allready have orders in the row and my health is very bad.... and there is no recover.... No problem for me.... but I think big loss for Airplane Production.... If you can buy it, come and get it. If you do not understand how many work is making Molds, jigs, Datas and formers, do not write me the price is to high.... every moldset cos me 8-15.000 Euro and aditional hundred of hours work. So dont make you selve a fool and write me it is to high the price. You not will buy it, so make it yorselve to see how easy it is to buy a complete system... Thank you for all they will Aprciate.

Last edited by Racerbuilder; 04-07-2024 at 06:18 AM.
Old 04-10-2024, 12:49 AM
Racerbuilder

Ok, everyone keep asking what he will get for the money...

- On evary mold i did an 3D Construction of the plane before... we talk abbout hundred of hours work
- Then we milled the Prototype negative lost molds in Foam.... we talk about dozenz of hours machining
- then we made a prototype by laminating in this foam molds a very thick layed prototype Plug..... we talk about nothing will get this to fly so heavy.... but no fromers need inside...
- Then we made the mold, starting with the treads and pins and best mold resin available Ceramic based so long lasting, talk about hundreds of planes no problem
- then we make the construction of the foermers inside and mill and lasercut the parts and make jigs for production and cutting Glassfabrik and foam
- Then we made first plane... for testfly....
- after all is good we go for Production.

So what you get is not a plane or a kit.... we talk about the benefit someone make the work so you can get it chaep.....

Everybody who makes this work on his own knows what I am talking about... I invested in every mold about 9-15.000 Euro in Material and several hundereds of hours including 1-2 Testplanes we test overpowered at least 2 times and fly them until something is giving up.... then we release the kit with an thrust limit we can be shure it will last very long.... I have customers all over the world and some of them still have the plane they buy from me back in 1999.... I never hear someone has planes from other manufacturer last this long....

but now, some pics from one mold and how it looks and what is in that moldset... (the jigs not on the pics)

So this is what all my molds look like.... you can inmold paint and when you open up all is finished.....
Old 04-10-2024, 09:27 AM
Racerbuilder

Hello at all,

a small Update:

I will sell the Epic Business Jet molds to make the Epic in 289 cm (113 inch) wingspan >>>>> 6.000 Euro
I will sell the Eclipse Business Jet molds to make the Eclipse 400 in 244 cm (96 inch) wingspan >>>>> 4.000 Euro
Bat Ray Target Drone >>Sold, Thank you to S.C. for the nice talking and pickup and J.E. for the quick Transaction.
I will sell T2 Buckeye 265 cm (104 inch) >>>>> 5.000 Euro
I will sell Revenge Sport Jet 160 cm (62 inch) >>>>> 4.000 Euro
I will sell BAE Hawk for MK66 and 100/120 Version 189 cm (74 inch) >>>>> 5.000 Euro
I will sell Nemesis Formula one Plane 270 cm (106 inch) >>>>> 4.000 Euro
I will sell Pond Racer Bimot Plane 293 cm (115 inch) >>>>> 4.000 Euro
I will sell Colani Feeder Jet 379 cm fuselage 270cm Wingspan (149 inch /106 inch) >>>>> we have 2 Produced Kits to the molds..... we need to discus the price, one kit is painted and almos ready for testfly