Community
Search
Notices
Airtronics Support Forum Ask any questions you may have about Airtronics radios and product here and get answers direct from the Airtronics Team.

receivers for RDS8000

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2014, 03:59 PM
rduff55

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default receivers for RDS8000

Question for the experts. I am new to the 2.4 world and even newer to Airtronics. I received an Airtronics RDS 8000radio system with a plane I purchased from a friend. My question is can I use a 92224 2.4 FHSS-1 6 ch. receiver with this radio, if so how do I bind it with the radio? the 92824 FHSS-1 8ch that comes with this system bind s easy with the push button I have the manual for the RDS8000 system.
thanks for your time any help would be great.
rduff55
Old 07-16-2014, 08:02 AM
ToddNicholson

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello,

You can bind any Airtronics FH1 2.4GHz aircraft receiver to the RDS8000. The binding procedure is that same for all the Airtronics receivers. You will need to use a non-metallic instrument (like a toothpick) to press the bind button in the receiver.

Best regards,
Todd