Community
Search
Notices
Airtronics Support Forum Ask any questions you may have about Airtronics radios and product here and get answers direct from the Airtronics Team.

No aileron adjustments

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2020, 12:22 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default No aileron adjustments

I'm battling to do something that SHOULD be simple: Setting up the aileron movements.

The two wing servos are set up on separate channels (ch2 and ch6). When plugged into the Rx, both ailerons move in the correct directions. But that's it. Nothing I change on the Tx has any affect on how the ailerons move.

Alternating between "NOR <> REV" does nothing.
Changing the centering does nothing.
Changing the EPA does nothing.
Changing the values in aileron differential does nothing.

The radio is the Sanwa/Airtronics SD-10GS. I've tried monkeying around with the mode switch (N, 1, 2) but nothing seems to have any affect. I'm sure it's something stupid like a switch in the wrong position or something I missed on one of the programming screens. But I'll be darned if I can figure it out.

Note that there was no problem making adjustments for these functions on the rudder and elevator(s).