Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > AMA Discussions
Keep it6 upo boys >

Keep it6 upo boys

Community
Search
Notices
AMA Discussions Discuss AMA policies, decisions & any other AMA related topics here.

Keep it6 upo boys

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2003, 09:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Keep it6 upo boys

As long as you keep posting we watch! It is interesting what some people can make other people do. We check what our District is doing and read MA to keep up on what is going on! Thanks to you Know Who, for keeping us informed.
AMA36417
Old 08-29-2003, 08:27 PM

If this keeps up we will not be able to fly TP in the bath room!!! We need people working together not tearing things apart ! No one is going to get or keep a flying site if this keeps going on! we need it the way it was and what was started out to be. It turned out to be politics money and name calling!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-29-2003, 08:47 PM
My Feedback: (5)

Did you mean for these to be part of another thread??
Old 08-29-2003, 09:44 PM

I do not want to get into a private war, but thing ar getting out of hand. I am in a different district but it effects us too. This affects all RC not just J_R HOSE JB and who ever this affect all RC . Keep it positive we do not have to shoot our selves down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-29-2003, 10:52 PM

I do not want to get into a private war, but thing ar getting out of hand. I am in a different district but it effects us too. This affects all RC not just J_R HOSE JB and who ever this affect all RC . Keep it positive we do not have to shoot our selves down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I agree. This reminds me of not long after I joined the AMA a few years ago. Dave Brown was running for president against a bunch of other guys. All the candidates' statements were published in MA.

Basically, DB's entire statement could be summed up to something like, "The EC are a cantakerous bunch, and I'm the only one who can keep them even a bit productive." At the time I thought that was a pretty slim campaign platform, but as time goes on, I'm thinking more and more he was telling the truth!
Old 08-30-2003, 08:37 PM

Originally posted by RC Outlaw

What things?

Are you referencing another thread...or several???
Old 08-31-2003, 12:49 AM

BS if you can't read forget it!
Old 08-31-2003, 02:49 AM

To be perfectly honest with you R/C Outlaw, I have to go back and read your posts two or three times to make any sense of them. No offense but it seems your fingers are typing faster than your brain is processing the information. Slow down a bit, you make good points and add much to the discussion but sometimes it's a little hard to understand what you have said at first glance.
Old 08-31-2003, 01:57 PM
My Feedback: (2)

BS if you can't type forget it.

These posts are somewhat rambling, I think someones gonna have a hangover in the morning.
Old 08-31-2003, 10:30 PM

Well, even though I can read, I will forget it anyway.

Most people prefer to have a coherant subject in a post. It really appears this thread was intended to be part of another one.
Old 09-02-2003, 12:08 PM
My Feedback: (21)

All you have to do is read ANY of the other threads in this forum for RC Outlaw's comments to start making sense.
Old 09-02-2003, 08:16 PM

Thanks Matt know it is your turn, Bash and hash some times they makes less sense than we do. Look like they are trying to shoot them selves down no one know what they want and not anoff backing to do any thing about it. Sounds like Cal. Gov.Race!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-02-2003, 10:08 PM

Thanks Matt know it is your turn, Bash and hash some times they makes less sense than we do. Look like they are trying to shoot them selves down no one know what they want and not anoff backing to do any thing about it. Sounds like Cal. Gov.Race!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Matt, we could read every post in RCUniverse and it would still be semi-incoherent rambling.

Wait a second I just downloaded an RCOutlaw to English translator, let me run that post through it and see what we get....

"Thanks Matt, now it is your turn, bash and bash sometimes they make sense and sometimes we do. Looks like they are trying to shoot themselves down, no one knows what they want and not enough backing to do anything about it. Sounds like the California Governor race."
Well thats a little better but you know what, it still sounds like rambling to me.
Old 09-02-2003, 10:46 PM

Originally posted by Matt Kirsch
All you have to do is read ANY of the other threads in this forum for RC Outlaw's comments to start making sense.
Good gracious, now you expect people to go out and search the forums for a subject that fits your posts???
Old 09-02-2003, 11:28 PM

You do not have to search , Just read this form and you will see what is happening, all you people want to do is rattle the AMA and see what happens!
Old 09-02-2003, 11:35 PM

You do not have to search , Just read this form and you will see what is happening, all you people want to do is rattle the AMA and see what happens!
If your point was in the first post searching wouldn't be necessary. But even you say, "just read this forum..."

How many threads in the forum, which ones, etc., etc., etc.

I guess we get to pick and choose which ones, so we get to pick and choose your topic; such as "Many people concerned about their organization."

Anyway, this is useless. See ya elsewhere!
Old 09-02-2003, 11:39 PM

Outlaw, what is happening is a matter of opinion. I think people are stating their opinions on different matters related to the AMA and it is generally a good thing. Whether you like their opinions or not the fact that there is discussion can't be bad in my book.

What your position is on these matters is not very clear because it seems you don't proof read what you write and it is almost incomprehensible. Slow down and make an understandable post and more people might even agree with you.
Old 09-02-2003, 11:58 PM

I'm sorry my opinion , well what do you think. Sorry to get involved. HAVE A GOODAY!