Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > AMA Discussions
Reload this Page >

AMA to close the AMA Discussions Forum

Community
Search
Notices
AMA Discussions Discuss AMA policies, decisions & any other AMA related topics here.

AMA to close the AMA Discussions Forum

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2012, 06:35 AM
Arbo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: AMA to close the AMA Discussions Forum

Ah yes, let the slander continue. It is, after all, allowed here. But only those that pass on such untruths are allowed to post on and on without moderator intervention here on RCU. A safe haven of sorts eh?

ORIGINAL: init4fun

You may think your real funny with all the messages you delete over at the soon to be defunct AMA forum (that you , yourself sank by moderating OPINIONS instead of rule infractions , as a good moderator should have !) , , But everyone knows it was your agenda driven moderation that killed it .

Say all the little jabs at guys like Fred Huber you want , but he is 100% right , You ARE the reason that forum died !

How DO you look yourself in the mirror and sell yourself the BS you put out as fact ? Are you going to say you didn't try to sign on to RC Truth using someone else's id after having been banned there ? What kind of supposedly ''Fair'' moderator would do that ?

Old 08-22-2012, 07:06 AM
init4fun

Received 49 Likes on 43 Posts

ORIGINAL: Arbo

Ah yes, let the slander continue. It is, after all, allowed here. But only those that pass on such untruths are allowed to post on and on without moderator intervention here on RCU. A safe haven of sorts eh?

You may think your real funny with all the messages you delete over at the soon to be defunct AMA forum (that you , yourself sank by moderating OPINIONS instead of rule infractions , as a good moderator should have !) , , But everyone knows it was your agenda driven moderation that killed it .

Say all the little jabs at guys like Fred Huber you want , but he is 100% right , You ARE the reason that forum died !

How DO you look yourself in the mirror and sell yourself the BS you put out as fact ? Are you going to say you didn't try to sign on to RC Truth using someone else's id after having been banned there ? What kind of supposedly ''Fair'' moderator would do that ?

[:@] You , Having issues with ANYONE"S moderation , is almost TOO comical to comment on .........

Get a grip , dude , everyone around you is likely suffering greatly your "issues" ....... The best part for me is , once they flip the off switch on the AMA forum , you will have officially disappeared from just about everyone's view .

Anyone else built any good looking model airplanes lately ???
Old 08-22-2012, 07:11 AM
phlpsfrnk

Slander? You may not agree with his (or anyone else’s) opinions but his statements have to be false to be called slander. What is false?

Regards
Frank
Old 08-22-2012, 07:12 AM
Arbo

Of course you missed the point of my comments. See when some people get 'moderated', as I have here, they, oh, I dunno, start new web sites or run to other ones already existing, to complain about how they were treated, even though, in general it was always their own doing. No matter how much they protest that their actions had anything to do it it, it is pretty clear that is just about always the case. So your comments really diverge from what my response was, yet again.

See ya over on the AMA forum until it's gone. Oops, no, I guess I won't.
Old 08-22-2012, 07:20 AM
Arbo

ORIGINAL: phlpsfrnk

Slander? You may not agree with his (or anyone else’s) opinions but his statements have to be false to be called slander.

Regards
Frank
In general everything he (and a few others) has to say about the AMA forum, the EC, other AMA official, or anyone that has ever been a moderator there are all false.

I'm not going to sit here and play your pedantic games, as history has shown, actual explanations do not register with those that play such games.

I will add that I bet those in charge at the AMA will consider getting rid of the forum as a relief, considering they will no longer have to deal with a certain group of people.

Now is about the time for Ken to come along and remove my posts, saying they spawn hate and discontent, which is amazingly ironic if you look through this sub forum and see what is allowed to stand.

Old 08-22-2012, 07:54 AM
phlpsfrnk

ORIGINAL: phlpsfrnk

Slander? You may not agree with his (or anyone else’s) opinions but his statements have to be false to be called slander.

Regards
Frank
In general everything he (and a few others) has to say about the AMA forum, the EC, other AMA official, or anyone that has ever been a moderator there are all false.

I'm not going to sit here and play your pedantic games, as history has shown, actual explanations do not register with those that play such games.

I will add that I bet those in charge at the AMA will consider getting rid of the forum as a relief, considering they will no longer have to deal with a certain group of people.

Now is about the time for Ken to come along and remove my posts, saying they spawn hate and discontent, which is amazingly ironic if you look through this sub forum and see what is allowed to stand.

Okay Paul, whatever you say. BTW [>:] I still think you need to learn the meaning of words before you use them but like we discussed before that is just my opinion.

Regards
Frank
Old 08-22-2012, 09:10 AM
Arbo

If you don't know what a word means, just ask. Otherwise, have a great day!
Old 08-22-2012, 09:16 AM
Arbo

init4, I was informed that you ran the the 'pyscho forum' to complain about me. Ah, go where who you choose to attack can not respond. Very nice.

I invite you to air-rc.com where we can have a discussion. If you have the fortitude for such a thing. But I will guess the offer will not be accepted, but we will see all sorts of excuses.

Yeah the 'internet brave' never really want an equal playground, do they? haha
Old 08-22-2012, 10:11 AM
init4fun

init4, I was informed that you ran the the 'pyscho forum' to complain about me. Ah, go where who you choose to attack can not respond. Very nice.

I invite you to air-rc.com where we can have a discussion. If you have the fortitude for such a thing. But I will guess the offer will not be accepted, but we will see all sorts of excuses.

Yeah the 'internet brave' never really want an equal playground, do they? haha
Honestly Paul , It wasn't to complain , it was to laugh at you , which I admit may not be nice , but I felt deserved .

Thing is , I was all set to see and listen to your side of things , when you blew up on that forum (yes , I'm talking about RC Truth here) .

If you remember , I was trying to be open minded about what was going on , in fact I even remember giving you the benefit of the doubt , and asking you flat out ; "Did you try to sign on as someone else ?"

Each time i've asked , you've gone on the attack . Further , when I saw how you deleted any conflicting views from the AMA forum , I figured reasoning with you was a lost cause . I was one of the ones who first thought you were OK . I even complimented your Lithograph work . And you got angry with me for asking if you did try to mess with RC Truth ? That's when I stepped back , had pretty much nothing more to do with the AMA forum , and I'd pop in occasionally to see how it was going . When I saw your censorship of both Fred Huber and Frank Phelps , I knew I had made the right decision to stay away !
Old 08-22-2012, 10:27 AM
littlecrankshaf
My Feedback: (58)

I was one of the ones who first thought you were OK .
I was another that was hopeful...but I was skeptical, knowing what giving a gun and a bullet can do for some... Just as Paul openly admitted here, the strings were pulled for the dances he did...Just became part of the problem IMO...
Old 08-22-2012, 10:28 AM
Arbo

Weren't trying to complain? Yeah, I'm sure maybe somewhere, someone believes that.

All the rest is nonsense in your post, as is usual. But thanks for verifying your negative response on the offer for a place to discuss any of this. It's pretty clear discussion is not part of what you want.

Honestly Paul , It wasn't to complain , it was to laugh at you , which I admit may not be nice , but I felt deserved .

Thing is , I was all set to see and listen to your side of things , when you blew up on that forum (yes , I'm talking about RC Truth here) .

If you remember , I was trying to be open minded about what was going on , in fact I even remember giving you the benefit of the doubt , and asking you flat out ; ''Did you try to sign on as someone else ?''

Each time i've asked , you've gone on the attack . Further , when I saw how you deleted any conflicting views from the AMA forum , I figured reasoning with you was a lost cause . I was one of the ones who first thought you were OK . I even complimented your Lithograph work . And you got angry with me for asking if you did try to mess with RC Truth ? That's when I stepped back , had pretty much nothing more to do with the AMA forum , and I'd pop in occasionally to see how it was going . When I saw your censorship of both Fred Huber and Frank Phelps , I knew I had made the right decision to stay away !
Old 08-22-2012, 12:09 PM
rgburrill

Received 76 Likes on 67 Posts

AMA had an online forum?
Old 08-22-2012, 03:20 PM
init4fun

ORIGINAL: littlecrankshaf

I was one of the ones who first thought you were OK .
I was another that was hopeful...but I was skeptical, knowing what giving a gun and a bullet can do for some... Just as Paul openly admitted here, the strings were pulled for the dances he did...Just became part of the problem IMO...
[8D] Yes LCS , you got it right ...

Hey , If any of you AMAers have any doubts about Paul abusing his moderator authority at the AMA forum , Go check out how he has banned me , user name 80274 , from the forum as some kind of "last word" !!! Even in the bitter end , he abuses his authority . If the forum were to remain open , I would get in touch with the AMA , send them ALL the screenshots , and ask to have the account reinstated ... No matter , that forum's done , and so is any last bit of Arbo's integrity ...

All I've done is to ask where a few posts went , and because of who the asker was (me) , and because I know of Paul's ugly dealings at RCTruth , I guess I musta been some problem to his cred for him to ban me like that , huh ???

I think now , I will inquire of the AMA as to when , exactly , the forum is to end , because with Arbo at the Helm , it can't end soon enough ...

PS , in sofar as the "being controlled" BS goes , And HONORABLE man would have LEFT the first time something was asked of him that went against his judgement . No , Insted Paul chose to let those above him in the AMA dictate his actions . If we are to believe him . A good Patsy keeps his trap shut till the bitter end , ALA Ollie North , and doesn't go blabbing about the boss the minute the chips are down .

Remember Arbo . Remember him well , He is the ugly face of all that's wrong with some people in power today , and this is NO slander , This is fact by the proof of my (80274's) banning at the all but dead AMA forum .
Old 08-22-2012, 04:27 PM
Arbo

Hahaha...

No, you were banned because you have been banned before, and the rules are, you get banned, and come in and do the same stuff, you get banned again. You came back trying to stir the pot just as you have in the past, start up trouble and arguments. As has clearly been stated by those in charge at the AMA, that behavior is not allowed. They have always said if you have an issue with the forum or mods or admins, that goes through the contact ama or PM's. But rail on again about how you didn't break any of the rules, I like watching you dig the hole.
Old 08-22-2012, 04:37 PM
init4fun

Hahaha...

No, you were banned because you have been banned before, and the rules are, you get banned, and come in and do the same stuff, you get banned again. You came back trying to stir the pot just as you have in the past, start up trouble and arguments. As has clearly been stated by those in charge at the AMA, that behavior is not allowed. They have always said if you have an issue with the forum or mods or admins, that goes through the contact ama or PM's. But rail on again about how you didn't break any of the rules, I like watching you dig the hole.

Now see , there ya go , proving my point perfectly .

In case you obviously have me mixed up with someone else you've lied about in the past , here's a little clue for ya ,

I"VE NEVER BEEN BANNED AT THE AMA FORUM BEFORE !!!!!! EVER !!!!!! ....... You lunkhead , I've only made 61 posts there , and now you LIE by saying I've been banned before ?

Dude , your loosing it , really ....

Provide proof of these past bannings , or admit you just abused you power , Its THAT simple
Old 08-22-2012, 04:43 PM
Arbo

Eh, so I got you and any one of the other normal 'group' confused. Either way, you came on trying to start crap. That's not allowed. You know that if you read the original rules and the stuff added by Dave later. Deal with it. It's your own doing. Either take responsibility for your actions or head over to you other favorite site and cry about it some more. I'd guess the latter is what will happen.
Old 08-22-2012, 04:43 PM
init4fun

I'd say I just won this little "debate" by default , In that Arbo doesn't even know who he's talkin to .

Now , while he goes to try to search out wether I've ever been banned there before (which I truly have not ) , , , Does anybody here still think Arbo is what the AMA needs as far as the forum goes , or has he just proven , finally , that he really has lost it .

Tell me about diggin them holes , Arbo , cause it sounds like you just dug a pretty big one for yourself
Old 08-22-2012, 04:50 PM
Arbo

Seriously, you are a joke. Nothing more than one of the many that does nothing but complain and try to cause drama. But you are free to do that here in your little anti anything AMA sub forum. This post, however, will probably go away.

It doesn't matter who is moderator, nor would it, you and your little funny 'gang' of whiners would still complain the same, the name you attack would just be different. You see it in your complaints about moderation on other forums as well. The only reason you all don't complain here, is it is one of the last places to put up with your BS.

Funny, I directly asked some of the complainers to come on board and be a moderator there, and every single one of them gave nothing but excuses. All par for the course in that type of person.
Old 08-22-2012, 04:51 PM
init4fun

Eh, so I got you and any one of the other normal 'group' confused. Either way, you came on trying to start crap. That's not allowed. You know that if you read the original rules and the stuff added by Dave later. Deal with it. It's your own doing. Either take responsibility for your actions or head over to you other favorite site and cry about it some more. I'd guess the latter is what will happen.
Gotta love that backpedal , , , ,

Admit it Paul , Everyone knows exactly what and who you are . A little man who thought he was SO big . Feel good Paul ? Abusing your power as moderator till you killed the forum ? Are you happy with your self , knowing YOU caused an entire forum to collapse due to your lack of common integrity ?

I've proven my side here , laughing boy , you , , , not so much ......

And now that you have proven yourself , and ruined the AMA forum , , ,

Have a nice life in the obscurity you so richly deserve !!!!!

I will not answer your lying posts again . I win , Goodbye
Old 08-22-2012, 04:54 PM
init4fun

Eh, so I got you and any one of the other normal 'group' confused.

Here ya go , Guys , , Here's your AMA forum moderator at work ..... Nuff Said ,,,,,
Old 08-22-2012, 05:02 PM
Arbo

How many times can you quote the same post and give a different response? Wow man, forget the meds again?

Keep on ranting, it's entertaining, and gives everyone a chance to see the real you. Meaning the lack of value, and the little girl crying. Hell, you should be happy, you and a few others have been wanting that forum shut down since it opened and the first moderator shut you all down and enforced the rules... had you not driven him away you'd be typing the same trite stupidity just using a different name.

A question, have you ever contributed to actual discussion about RC airplanes or heli's? On any forum? Not just a 'hey good job' but put forth actual helpful information or been of assistance to anyone? Or do you just spend all of your time online complaining about other people and other forums?
Old 08-22-2012, 05:09 PM
Arbo

Hey, I see you ran over to the pyscho's forum. Where is that lmao smiley??
Old 08-22-2012, 05:21 PM
Stickbuilder

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Wonder who he'll be sucking up to now that his little kingdom is gone..........

Bill Bottom Feeder #1
AMA 4720
Old 08-22-2012, 05:28 PM
Arbo

ORIGINAL: Stickbuilder

Wonder who he'll be sucking up to now that his little kingdom is gone..........

Bill Bottom Feeder #1
AMA 4720

I'd imagine init will be sucking up to 'admin' over at the pyscho forum. But he's already been doing that for quite a while, so it's nothing new.
Old 08-22-2012, 05:30 PM
crash18
My Feedback: (15)

for a moderator to act like thi is why i want nothing to do with ama

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.