Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > AMA Discussions
Reload this Page >

AMA's 2019 Tax filing - the financial implosion continues

Community
Search
Notices
AMA Discussions Discuss AMA policies, decisions & any other AMA related topics here.

AMA's 2019 Tax filing - the financial implosion continues

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2021, 04:26 PM
fliers1

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How long before AMA financially goes under? Maybe Flite test will replace AMA.
Old 01-18-2021, 04:47 PM
franklin_m

Originally Posted by fliers1
How long before AMA financially goes under? Maybe Flite test will replace AMA.
Hard to say, because so much depends on their spending culture - and their willingness to make the hard decisions that (I argue) they needed to make two years ago. When your ED publishes an annual report where they tout how many "emails sent" as some sort of Key Performance Indicator (KPI), it shows me they're clueless about KPIs, grasping for anything that sounds good, or just plain trying to mislead (note 1). If that's such an important number, why not send every member 10 emails a day. For if 6 million is good, more must be better right? That is ridiculous of course; which is why touting emails sent as some sort of KPI is equally ridiculous.

Even the financial part of the 2019 annual report, page 32, is titled "Goal: Establish a Balanced Budget." Then they go on to say they "entered" 2020 with a balanced budget. Well DUH, they're running out of investments to sell so they really don't have any option BUT to create a balanced budget. And even their expense savings comment is misleading. They say that "AMA is on pace to reduce expenses by $2 million in 2019." They're "on pace?" How about talking about actual performance instead of wishful thinking! What really happened? They cut spending by just $1.39 million, unfortunately total revenue fell by an even larger number, $1.43 million!

Another metric for EC "performance"?
Over the period 2004 to 2014, the EC overspent revenue by $0.88 million.
Over the period 2016 to 2019, that EC overspent revenue by $3.17 million.

Note 1: Page 8, AMA 2019 Annual Report: "Over the course of the year, members received 6-plus million emails with information about the hobby and association."

Last edited by franklin_m; 01-19-2021 at 02:38 AM.
Old 01-19-2021, 06:12 AM
PopeyeCharlotte

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks all.

What is the purpose of this thread? I understand it is to show that AMA is spending beyond its income. And that the total assets of the organization are declining, at a pace that the hobby will outlive the AMA.

It could also be a place to make meaningful suggestions – although it seems only one person from AMA is active (I suspect many are reading).

Inflation adjusted makes the numbers bigger, so the 4M loss becomes nearer to 6 M (roughly). (franklin_m, I think you may have annually compounded the initial number, and not the annual assets in the middle? If I convert 18M to 2019 dollars, it becomes 26M, as your graph shows. But the 4M lost over time only compounds to 6M – and that is assuming all 4M was lost in 2001.)

Regardless of the math details, the asset reduction is a large number – no doubt. And one that should move us to action.

Secondly, I am suspicious of the 35M cumulative losses of the magazine. Not that I doubt the data; franklin_m is accurately pulling data from the 990. However, I suspect there is something “sneaky” going on with the 990 filing.

My thinking: Magazine revenue is about 600K. Circulation of the magazine is 140k (per the AMA website). This means, for 140k members, $4.28 of each membership is paying for the magazine. That does not pass the “sniff test.” What other low-volume specialty magazine has a price of $4 / year? (Production cost for the magazine is 1.4M, or $10 per subscription – a number that makes more sense as a price point.)

What I suspect – but to be clear I have no clue on tax law – is that the AMA is moving numbers around on the 990 for tax benefit. Again, this is pure speculation on my part; it would be great is a tax expert could chime in.

Note, the 990 is completed and submitted by the AMA. The financial reports are created by an independent third party. I’ll tell you which one I trust more… 😊

In conclusion, I believe the issues are not as dire as the data by franklin_m show. But I agree with franklin_m’s conclusion. Something must change. Quickly. Now.

(My opinion: keep the magazine. I like reading it, and it reminds me to spend (more) money on the hobby. But that means job cuts at AMA to balance the budget – and it usually is not the executive committee who get the axe… sorry admin personnel ☹. Also I support tying executive committee compensation to a net-zero budget… say, 25% of their pay is basis meeting budget. Just my opinion.)

(Note, in the initial post by franklin_m, he states, "I was able to find the 2019 AMA IRS 990 filing, finally, on a public website ... in xml format". It is now on the AMA website for all us to review, in plain english, as franklin_m later corrects: "the 2019 AMA IRS 990 PDF is ... wait for it ... ON THE AMA's WEBSITE".)

Peace, and thanks again for getting us engaged in digging into the AMA website for the data. I encourage all of us to continue to do the same.

Last edited by PopeyeCharlotte; 01-19-2021 at 06:16 AM.
Old 01-19-2021, 06:58 AM
fliers1

Originally Posted by PopeyeCharlotte
Thanks all.

What is the purpose of this thread? I understand it is to show that AMA is spending beyond its income. And that the total assets of the organization are declining, at a pace that the hobby will outlive the AMA.

It could also be a place to make meaningful suggestions – although it seems only one person from AMA is active (I suspect many are reading).

Inflation adjusted makes the numbers bigger, so the 4M loss becomes nearer to 6 M (roughly). (franklin_m, I think you may have annually compounded the initial number, and not the annual assets in the middle? If I convert 18M to 2019 dollars, it becomes 26M, as your graph shows. But the 4M lost over time only compounds to 6M – and that is assuming all 4M was lost in 2001.)

Regardless of the math details, the asset reduction is a large number – no doubt. And one that should move us to action.

Secondly, I am suspicious of the 35M cumulative losses of the magazine. Not that I doubt the data; franklin_m is accurately pulling data from the 990. However, I suspect there is something “sneaky” going on with the 990 filing.

My thinking: Magazine revenue is about 600K. Circulation of the magazine is 140k (per the AMA website). This means, for 140k members, $4.28 of each membership is paying for the magazine. That does not pass the “sniff test.” What other low-volume specialty magazine has a price of $4 / year? (Production cost for the magazine is 1.4M, or $10 per subscription – a number that makes more sense as a price point.)

What I suspect – but to be clear I have no clue on tax law – is that the AMA is moving numbers around on the 990 for tax benefit. Again, this is pure speculation on my part; it would be great is a tax expert could chime in.

Note, the 990 is completed and submitted by the AMA. The financial reports are created by an independent third party. I’ll tell you which one I trust more… 😊

In conclusion, I believe the issues are not as dire as the data by franklin_m show. But I agree with franklin_m’s conclusion. Something must change. Quickly. Now.

(My opinion: keep the magazine. I like reading it, and it reminds me to spend (more) money on the hobby. But that means job cuts at AMA to balance the budget – and it usually is not the executive committee who get the axe… sorry admin personnel ☹. Also I support tying executive committee compensation to a net-zero budget… say, 25% of their pay is basis meeting budget. Just my opinion.)

(Note, in the initial post by franklin_m, he states, "I was able to find the 2019 AMA IRS 990 filing, finally, on a public website ... in xml format". It is now on the AMA website for all us to review, in plain english, as franklin_m later corrects: "the 2019 AMA IRS 990 PDF is ... wait for it ... ON THE AMA's WEBSITE".)

Peace, and thanks again for getting us engaged in digging into the AMA website for the data. I encourage all of us to continue to do the same.
Sent you a pm
Old 01-19-2021, 08:48 AM
franklin_m

Thanks all.

Just so there's no confusion. All of the data I quote, and percentage changes based on them, are using constant same year inflation adjusted dollars. For example, I take the numbers of the 2001 IRS 990 filing and enter those into my spreadsheet for that value. Year along the left column, categories in rows. In the same workbook, I have a separate worksheet that takes each row (year) and inflation adjusts to constant year dollars (CY2019) category by category. It's done using the CPI ratio shown in the link of one of my previous posts. So one worksheet is raw data (easy to check for errors), the other spreadsheet is inflation adjusted. All charts, graphs, and calculations are based on the data in the inflation adjusted worksheet only.

The comment about the 990 being on the website should be explained. I don't want to give AMA a stick to beat me with by using data in a public forum that comes from a members only portion of their site. So while the 990 has been there for a long time, I wait until one of the non-profit watchdogs get the big data dump from the IRS and post it on their websites (public). Alternatively, I can ask AMA for a copy. But to illustrate the culture of the organization, they wanted me to pay for it ... though all I asked was they just email me the PDF they generate w/ a couple keystrokes. I interpret that as making it difficult to get info. So I just wait until I can get it for free. To be honest, if they were really as interested in transparency, they'd move all their 990s (public documents under the law) from behind the members only to a public section of their website. But mark my words, they won't.

As for 990s vs. third party reports, my money is on thee 990s, if for no other reason than knowingly submitting false info exposes them to federal criminal charges. I don't think the third party report is done under the same risk of criminal liability.
Old 01-19-2021, 09:52 AM
PopeyeCharlotte

Originally Posted by franklin_m
...are using constant same year inflation adjusted dollars.
Understood. But the delta, inflation adjusted is much different to the individual amounts, inflation adjusted. Math error somewhere. But I don't want to debate the minutea... the big picture aligns.

Originally Posted by franklin_m
As for 990s vs. third party reports, my money is on thee 990s, if for no other reason than knowingly submitting false info exposes them to federal criminal charges. I don't think the third party report is done under the same risk of criminal liability.
Error on a tax filing, might be found on an audit, at which point you pay the erroneous tax plus interest. (Assuming not a criminal / malicious error.) Third party has their reputation on the line. Both legally, as financial decisions (loans, etc.) are made basis their audits, as well as professional reputation. I trust third party auditors. (Plus the odd allocation of revenue from magazines on the 990 does not make sense.) I think we'll have to agree to disagree .

Again, we disagree somewhat on the small stuff, but agree on the important stuff.
Old 01-19-2021, 10:04 AM
franklin_m

Understood. But the delta, inflation adjusted is much different to the individual amounts, inflation adjusted. Math error somewhere. But I don't want to debate the minutea... the big picture aligns.
Still it's worth me double checking. If there's an error somewhere, I want to make sure it's fixed. If the numbers are different than yours, I want to understand why. Shoot me a PM of exactly what numbers to check.

Again, we disagree somewhat on the small stuff, but agree on the important stuff.
Old 01-19-2021, 10:16 AM
init4fun

Received 49 Likes on 43 Posts

...... although it seems only one person from AMA is active (I suspect many are reading).......
I'm not quite sure what you mean here, If you mean only one person from the AMA EC then yes that is true. But if you mean only one AMA member, we're pretty much all AMA members here.

And some of us have been AMA members for a very long time.......
Old 01-19-2021, 12:45 PM
PopeyeCharlotte

Originally Posted by init4fun
I'm not quite sure what you mean here, If you mean only one person from the AMA EC then yes that is true. But if you mean only one AMA member, we're pretty much all AMA members here.

And some of us have been AMA members for a very long time.......
Was specifically referring to AMA employee or representative - someone who has the ability to make the change. Suspect many of us are AMA members!
Old 01-19-2021, 03:39 PM
Hydro Junkie

Received 130 Likes on 123 Posts

PopeyeCharlotte, I would like to commend you on your last few posts. While you questioned part of what Franklin has posted, you gave your reasons why and gave Franklin a way to respond IN A TACTFUL AND CONSTRUCTIVE WAY. That has me responding with two words:
WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now, about us all being members of the AMA, I'll be the first to say I AM NOT A MEMBER. I don't have the desire to be a member of a mismanaged organization that's methods of trying to force membership are questionable at best and borderline illegal to totally illegal at worst. IF the powers that be ever clean up their act, then maybe I might join but, that being said, it's going to take a while before I trust the AMA to be what its charter says it is
Old 01-20-2021, 06:37 AM
Retiredat38
Banned

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Hydro Junkie
PopeyeCharlotte, I would like to commend you on your last few posts. While you questioned part of what Franklin has posted, you gave your reasons why and gave Franklin a way to respond IN A TACTFUL AND CONSTRUCTIVE WAY. That has me responding with two words:
WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now, about us all being members of the AMA, I'll be the first to say I AM NOT A MEMBER. I don't have the desire to be a member of a mismanaged organization that's methods of trying to force membership are questionable at best and borderline illegal to totally illegal at worst. IF the powers that be ever clean up their act, then maybe I might join but, that being said, it's going to take a while before I trust the AMA to be what its charter says it is
Ditto what he said.
Old 01-20-2021, 04:07 PM
franklin_m

As promised, I dug into my numbers. There's 360 individual entries, and I figure there's a mistake or two. Thank you for helping me find it. In the raw data for the assets info, I had the same number in two different years, and then offset later years by one. IE 2015 data in 2014 etc. Those are all corrected, and I double checked the CPI conversions, and those are all correct. A few specific points on the total assets curve changed, but the overall trend and general magnitudes have not. Additionally, there's been a sharp decline in net assets (total assets - total liabilities) in 2019. Our EC was looking at declining membership revenue, yet decided to INCREASE liabilities?

As a consequence of correcting the data, some numbers actually got worse. Earlier I said over the 10 year period '04-'14 total assets dropped by 28%? With the corrections, it's actually dropped by 36%. And the current EC is doubling that pace, in the three years '16-'19, total assets have dropped by 17%.

Old 01-20-2021, 08:07 PM
ECHO24

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Damn dude , your Franklin fixation would be almost comical if it weren't so , , , creepy ....
Amen.
Old 01-21-2021, 02:50 AM
fliers1

Will this help gain membership revenue?

AMA invited Nickelodeon’s hit TV show “Dude Perfect” to fly at AMA’s Richardson Radio Control Flying Club in Princeton, Texas (pictured above). AMA Youth member Rhett Lambert helped arrange the shoot and participated in the episode. The episode debuted May 1, 2019, as 720,000-plus viewers that night were introduced to the joy model aviation on Nickelodeon.What happens after this exposure? The mindset is deeply embedded in the minds of the public that crashing is assured if they try to fly RC airplanes. Therefore, the exposure idea doesn't mean a thing to the public. That fact never seems to get across to the hobby's leaders. Or if it did, they have no place else to go.

Old 01-21-2021, 03:50 AM
franklin_m

Originally Posted by fliers1
Will this help gain membership revenue?

AMA invited Nickelodeon’s hit TV show “Dude Perfect” to fly at AMA’s Richardson Radio Control Flying Club in Princeton, Texas (pictured above). AMA Youth member Rhett Lambert helped arrange the shoot and participated in the episode. The episode debuted May 1, 2019, as 720,000-plus viewers that night were introduced to the joy model aviation on Nickelodeon.What happens after this exposure? The mindset is deeply embedded in the minds of the public that crashing is assured if they try to fly RC airplanes. Therefore, the exposure idea doesn't mean a thing to the public. That fact never seems to get across to the hobby's leaders. Or if it did, they have no place else to go.
EC continues to make decisions and set strategy based on flawed assumptions: (1) everyone loves flying toy planes as much as they do, and (2) that those who don't just haven't been exposed enough.

So that episode aired in May 2019. And yet membership revenue declined in 2019 as it has in many other years. It obviously didn't work. Additional proof it didn't work? They had to hire a "membership acquisition" person. Yep. Revenue's declining, so lets ADD to the staff.
Old 01-21-2021, 06:33 AM
astrohog
My Feedback: (1)

I hate to say it, but the hobby started to jump the shark at the advent of ARF's becoming more popular. Don't get me wrong, I am NOT blaming ARF's. It's just that historically, this hobby was truly a combination of STEM, woodworking, craftsmanship, electronics, design, love of aviation and airplanes, camaraderie, etc.

Along comes the ARF and a good portion of the original appeal is removed. The, "quick fix" if you will. This drive-thru culture is not conducive to lifelong membership as the "traditional" hobby was. It was great for a while as the, "quick-fix" guy would buy into the flashy marketing hype and drop a bunch of money into a beginner setup join AMA in order to fly his new stuff, crash, rinse, repeat a couple of times and then move on to something else.

Enter the drone craze (a completely different hobby than the "traditional" hobby that the AMA was founded upon), that appealed largely to a completely different demographic than the vast majority of existing AMA members, and the AMA's "all-in" eagerness to capitalize on these MILLION$ of new members, and....well.......here we are today.......

No need to take over the world, AMA. Cut your staff, go back to your roots. Serve your core membership and figure out how to bring value to THEM and you will remain relevant for a long time. Contrary to popular dialogue in these threads, there is no need for the AMA to grow exponentially, or even at all in order to remain stable and relevant. If it would simply bring value to its core members (i.e. by providing some FAA exemptions and protections), those core members will keep the organization afloat indefinitely.

Sorry AMA, this member does NOT send you $$ each year to have access to telemedicine or group auto insurance, but I DO expect you to adequately lobby for model aviation and provide a backbone for the modeling community, rather than being the vehicle in which manufacturers market their goods to us.

Regards,

Astro
Old 01-21-2021, 07:26 AM
PopeyeCharlotte

Quick update; I've been busy with my "day job" (gotta make ends meet, you know )

I sharpened my pencil, and while my #s don't agree perfectly with Franklin_m; I get that today's assets, inflation adjusted, are roughly 54% of what they were in 2001.

While this backward-looking (in time) metric looks terrible, looking forward the problem does not seem that hard to solve... 6% reduction in annual expenses. Where can that be found? Tie compensation to meeting it.

AMA, are you listening out there?
Old 01-21-2021, 11:17 AM
Desertlakesflying
My Feedback: (28)

Received 62 Likes on 53 Posts

Originally Posted by astrohog
I hate to say it, but the hobby started to jump the shark at the advent of ARF's becoming more popular. Don't get me wrong, I am NOT blaming ARF's. It's just that historically, this hobby was truly a combination of STEM, woodworking, craftsmanship, electronics, design, love of aviation and airplanes, camaraderie, etc.

Along comes the ARF and a good portion of the original appeal is removed. The, "quick fix" if you will. This drive-thru culture is not conducive to lifelong membership as the "traditional" hobby was. It was great for a while as the, "quick-fix" guy would buy into the flashy marketing hype and drop a bunch of money into a beginner setup join AMA in order to fly his new stuff, crash, rinse, repeat a couple of times and then move on to something else.

Enter the drone craze (a completely different hobby than the "traditional" hobby that the AMA was founded upon), that appealed largely to a completely different demographic than the vast majority of existing AMA members, and the AMA's "all-in" eagerness to capitalize on these MILLION$ of new members, and....well.......here we are today.......

No need to take over the world, AMA. Cut your staff, go back to your roots. Serve your core membership and figure out how to bring value to THEM and you will remain relevant for a long time. Contrary to popular dialogue in these threads, there is no need for the AMA to grow exponentially, or even at all in order to remain stable and relevant. If it would simply bring value to its core members (i.e. by providing some FAA exemptions and protections), those core members will keep the organization afloat indefinitely.

Sorry AMA, this member does NOT send you $$ each year to have access to telemedicine or group auto insurance, but I DO expect you to adequately lobby for model aviation and provide a backbone for the modeling community, rather than being the vehicle in which manufacturers market their goods to us.

Regards,

Astro
This hobby and the AMA would be long gone by now if it hadn't been for ARF's. The drones are a different story because they don't require space like the ARF's did, so most people just ignore the AMA and most toy drone manufacturers don't say a word about he AMA.
Old 01-21-2021, 11:38 AM
init4fun

I think Astro's post hit the nail squarely on the head, ARFs weren't the cause of the hobby's decline, but they enabled people who, if required to build their own, wouldn't have gotten involved in the first place.

For my part in all of this I'd just be happy to see one organization, be it the AMA or whoever, advocate strictly for the recreational line of sight flying of models of real aircraft, without trying to be the end all be all controller of anything and everything that's remotely piloted
Old 01-21-2021, 01:28 PM
mongo
My Feedback: (15)

Received 80 Likes on 70 Posts

need the like button for init's post above.
Old 01-21-2021, 04:39 PM
Hydro Junkie

Received 130 Likes on 123 Posts

The part that no one looks at is the AMA wasn't originally a lobbying organization. That is something they have taken upon themselves. I for one, think they need to cut back on the lobbying(it's pretty much self serving and ineffective anyway) and their legal staff as they aren't doing anything constructive anyway. The AMA was founded to be an information gathering/disseminating organization for ways to build and fly aircraft as well as a place to get plans. The insurance and lobbying were added after the fact and are now the AMA's main selling points, not what it was founded to do. As I see it, the AMA needs to get back to it's roots and do what it was created to do, not what it is doing
Old 01-22-2021, 05:16 AM
Retiredat38
Banned

I think Astro's post hit the nail squarely on the head, ARFs weren't the cause of the hobby's decline, but they enabled people who, if required to build their own, wouldn't have gotten involved in the first place.

For my part in all of this I'd just be happy to see one organization, be it the AMA or whoever, advocate strictly for the recreational line of sight flying of models of real aircraft, without trying to be the end all be all controller of anything and everything that's remotely piloted
I think having been the "One organization" is a big reason for their current fiscal issues. The AMA basically had a closed shop for many years as the only game in town. No competition so no real reason to stay lean and efficient. Now they're fat and broke. Look at what happened when the Sport Flyers (SFA) started up. AMA immediately banned it's clubs from co-mingling with anyone SFA. To the point of threatening the charter of some clubs who did co-mingle. Now is that the behavior of an organization that's confident in its product?
Old 01-22-2021, 11:18 AM
init4fun

Originally Posted by Retiredat38
I think having been the "One organization" is a big reason for their current fiscal issues. The AMA basically had a closed shop for many years as the only game in town. No competition so no real reason to stay lean and efficient. Now they're fat and broke. Look at what happened when the Sport Flyers (SFA) started up. AMA immediately banned it's clubs from co-mingling with anyone SFA. To the point of threatening the charter of some clubs who did co-mingle. Now is that the behavior of an organization that's confident in its product?
Hi Retired,

When I said "one organization" I was saying that meaning "At least one" and not "One and one only". With the AMA's failed romancing the drone campaign I didn't (still pretty much don't) feel that anyone is strictly looking out for the "traditional" RC hobbyist as the singular focus of their efforts. With the AMA apparently more focused on it's own survival VS the survival of the hobby itself I sure do wish there was an SFA or PMA to advocate strictly for us good ol LOS flyers of traditional models of full scale aircraft.
Old 01-22-2021, 11:34 AM
fliers1

Hi Retired,

When I said "one organization" I was saying that meaning "At least one" and not "One and one only". With the AMA's failed romancing the drone campaign I didn't (still pretty much don't) feel that anyone is strictly looking out for the "traditional" RC hobbyist as the singular focus of their efforts. With the AMA apparently more focused on it's own survival VS the survival of the hobby itself I sure do wish there was an SFA or PMA to advocate strictly for us good ol LOS flyers of traditional models of full scale aircraft.
Maybe Flite test will someday take up the cause. They may have whatever it takes to do so. Here's hoping.
Old 01-23-2021, 05:34 AM
Retiredat38
Banned

Hi Retired,

I saw that but it doesn't make my comments any less relevant. The history of the AMA has shown their desire to be the one and only. And that would be OK provided they actually did their jobs. But they don't. The current fiscal situation, that's been developing for years proves they don't. And the membership allows them to get away with it. Membership apathy towards the over all functionality of the organization is the biggest reason the AMA has been able to do as they please and run the finances of the organization into the ground the way they have. The people in paces like this that talk big but do little or nothing when it comes to actually holding the AMAs feet to the fire. A single contact to their DVP is about the most anyone does.

In my opinion your traditional LOS flyers need to abandon the AMA and form a new organization. To fix the AMA at this point would probably result in an internal war that would take too much time and effort. In fact I suspect the current EC would promote such a war for the simple reason that time would be on their side. A similar tactic was used with the SFA.

However, a new organization would need something for the members which the AMA does not and preferably can not provide. Something tangible and while the new one can be assumed to be properly run and managed in an ethical manner, the majority of the LOS Modelers out there really don't give a hoot about that. The voter participation of the AMA is testimony to that. So the new organization would need something, some service or benefit the AMA couldn't or wouldn't be able to match. The SFA did it with Primary insurance coverage at half the membership price of the AMA. But I suspect that won't work this time but could still be part of the overall package. No, what a new organization would need to start is funding and lots of it. Even before the first member joined. Funding that can provide something the clubs need.

And on the flip side, I can just imagine how the dedicated few of the AMA membership would attack and run down such an organization in places like this and other forums. The lies, rumors, intentional mis-quotes, etc would no doubt run rampant. And don't say they wouldn't. We both know better. And in the end the new guy would no doubt end up between a rock and a hard place having to either sew some slandering individuals and maybe even the AMA itself or just walk away. And that would be a no-win situation for the new guy as it would harm the hobby way more than it would help. But would the AMA care? How about their membership?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.