Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > AMA Discussions
Reload this Page >

The essence of Dave Brown and his vision for the AMA

Community
Search
Notices
AMA Discussions Discuss AMA policies, decisions & any other AMA related topics here.

The essence of Dave Brown and his vision for the AMA

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2005, 06:00 PM
J_R

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The essence of Dave Brown and his vision for the AMA

Richardfast

Fair question. I have not been to our field in a couple of months do to the weather here. Normally I fly 3-5 times a week. I am a decent builder and pilot, but proved long ago by competing in FAI F3B that I am not world class. Currently, I am tied to the computer doing other things and can't seem to stay away from modeling forums.
Old 03-09-2005, 10:10 PM
Richardfast
My Feedback: (15)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The essence of Dave Brown and his vision for the AMA

J_R

Thanks for the straight forward response. I was just trying to jerk your chain a little, but you didn't bite! I hope the weather improves where you live so that you can get out and fly. Here in Michigan we have a month to go before we can even start thinking about it. I did a lot of building this winter, and I read the Tips & Techniques forum a lot to find out the best way to do things. I see "J_R" there a lot. You have contributed a lot of good ideas. Thanks
Richard