Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > AMA Discussions
Reload this Page >

I have stolen from the AMA!! What should I do????

Community
Search
Notices
AMA Discussions Discuss AMA policies, decisions & any other AMA related topics here.

I have stolen from the AMA!! What should I do????

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2006, 12:07 PM
50%plane
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I have stolen from the AMA!! What should I do????

Well, this year, I had to stop taking advantage of the AMA youth membership program due to the fact that I would be turning 19.(my birthday was a few months ago) Since I had to make the leap up from paying $15(I got MA) to $58, I wasn't sure if it was worth it, so I devised this little plan to rip the AMA off. When they sent me the free complimentary DVD and coin(I never got the coin) I just threw it away after 1 viewing. At least I meant to throw it away.(who knows where it is now) Anyways, to make a long story short, I got a nice politely worded letter from our wonderful AMA marketing director Tom Schwyn who told me that I could keep the gifts from the AMA, but if I were to return it, I could get another one of these wonderful DVDs and another free coin.(where's DVD X Copy when you really need it.jk)Well, now that I don't have any idea of where it is anymore, I just recieven another letter from Tom. Now, since he's such a nice guy, he said that it was mine to keep, but on the back he said this:

"Dear Christopher,

Please follow these instructions to pay for or return your DVD:

....................................."

So now I'm feeling like I stole from this great organization that is contributing to the delinquency of the young people of America.(and the world) How can they try to help any society when they are just trying to make it so that I will have an opportunity to steal from them the moment I turn 19? Someone, please help! I would never steal anything this crappy!

Okay, okay, the above post is 90% sarcastic. Also, I wouldn't steal anything no matter how nice or crappy it is.(that includes pirated DVDs)

I know this issue has been beaten to death, but I didn't realize that the program was still up and running.

50%