Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > AMA Discussions
Reload this Page >

What do you know about EC expense accounts

Community
Search
Notices
AMA Discussions Discuss AMA policies, decisions & any other AMA related topics here.

What do you know about EC expense accounts

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2010, 09:15 AM
Arbo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What do you know about EC expense accounts

ORIGINAL: Silent-AV8RI was asked what I as an AVP am allotted, and I answered that.
If you were asked and answered, then you should not have called him a troll for asking. Is that typical AVP behavior?

And to think right now on the AMA forums several people are griping about the behavior of 'anti-AMA' folks on RCU....
Old 06-06-2010, 10:18 AM
Silent-AV8R

ORIGINAL: Arbo

ORIGINAL: Silent-AV8RI was asked what I as an AVP am allotted, and I answered that.
If you were asked and answered, then you should not have called him a troll for asking. Is that typical AVP behavior?

And to think right now on the AMA forums several people are griping about the behavior of 'anti-AMA' folks on RCU....

Wow, the last post in this thread was 3 weeks ago. As far as my comment. It was typical of how I react to when people are clearly not interested in the actual answer for a question, as was the case here. I was asked a question, which I answered directly, and yet the OP dismissed that answer and wanted to keep going. The idea is not to get an answer, but to stir controversy. What would you call that?? I call it trolling.

Much like your post. The only reason for your question and the manner it was asked appears not to be aimed at acquiring information, but rather to raise some form of controversy and to impugn my reputation or the AMA.
Old 06-06-2010, 11:57 AM
Arbo

ORIGINAL: Silent-AV8R Wow, the last post in this thread was 3 weeks ago.
Yes, and your comment was noticed due to a thread on the AMA site where people were complaining about all the anti-AMA people and bias on this forum. Thus I came to see where this 'bias' was. Your post stuck out due to it coming from an official of AMA.

ORIGINAL: Silent-AV8R As far as my comment. It was typical of how I react to when people are clearly not interested in the actual answer for a question, as was the case here. I was asked a question, which I answered directly, and yet the OP dismissed that answer and wanted to keep going. The idea is not to get an answer, but to stir controversy. What would you call that?? I call it trolling.
You engaged him in the conversation prior to the comment I commented on. So why did you continue if you considered him to be trolling, rather than just quit responding? Do you not see that you played a part in the whole thing?

ORIGINAL: Silent-AV8R Much like your post. The only reason for your question and the manner it was asked appears not to be aimed at acquiring information, but rather to raise some form of controversy and to impugn my reputation or the AMA.
No, you are making a false assumption. I asked the question because I was curious if that is typical behavior from AMA officials. I would think that any AMA official participating in general name calling or any other sort of attacking of other people would be frowned upon by the AMA as it tends to make the whole organization look bad. Is that not the case?

Without you answering the question, which you did not, and without seeing posts from many other AMA officials it is hard to determine if it is sort of standard operating procedure or if it is just an individual thing. If the latter, I still wonder what the AMA overall things about such representation.

It's not about impugning any reputation, it's about asking a question, and pointing out that such public behavior is perhaps not good for the AMA. If anyone impugns the AMA's representation here it would be an AMA official behaving in a less than professional manner.
Old 06-06-2010, 12:02 PM
littlecrankshaf
My Feedback: (58)

ORIGINAL: Silent-AV8R

I was asked a question, which I answered directly, and yet the OP dismissed that answer and wanted to keep going. The idea is not to get an answer, but to stir controversy. What would you call that?? I call it trolling.

You were not the only one the question was directed at...You gave zero info beyond your insight...which is fine...HMMM... matter of fact, at that time, by your own admission you knew little then about VP expense accounts...I have concluded many here have been as apathetic as you were /are when it comes to having any real info about VP expense accounts...

Bottom line; I have not made one statement that can even remotely be construed that I feel AMA VP expense accounts were out-of-line in any way...This thread was to evidence how little we really know sometimes....now, you can be fine with those findings or not...either way, we ultimately learned a few things...most had little to do with the original intent but still great insight garnered about our AMA and those that represent or support it...you participation was appreciated and it allows us to learn...and that is good...isn't it?
Old 06-06-2010, 09:13 PM
Tarasdad

Smells like troll poop in here to me.
Old 06-06-2010, 09:30 PM
littlecrankshaf

Well, just go back outside...as the confines here will allow you to smell yourself much more easily
ORIGINAL: Tarasdad

I noticed the odor when you came in as well.
Old 06-06-2010, 10:49 PM
Tarasdad

Hello Kettle, have you met Pot? Seems to me you should be well acquainted.
Old 06-07-2010, 05:48 AM
littlecrankshaf

ORIGINAL: Tarasdad

Thanks for the contribution.