Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets > Turbine Clinic > AMT Netherlands
I need a harness with a push button "SET" switch....... I think  ?? >

I need a harness with a push button "SET" switch....... I think ??

Community
Search
Notices
AMT Netherlands Get support for AMT Netherlands products here.

I need a harness with a push button "SET" switch....... I think ??

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2014, 10:36 PM
My Feedback: (49)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I need a harness with a push button "SET" switch....... I think ??

Ok AMT experts I need help. I am by no means an AMT expert, I have limited exposure to AMT in fact. I know just enough to be either dangerous or useless or more likely BOTH ! I'm helping a newbie to turbines who got an airplane with AMT USA Pegesus with electric auto start. The ECU is yellow in color and has two lights far lower right hand corner. The instructions that the seller provided with the engine show an ECU with4 lights in the lower right and a push button set switch in the lower middle. The push button set switch described in the manual is used for setting data like the idle, full throttle and kill positions when teaching the ECU. I need to teach the ECU that we have and it does NOT have the push button "set" switch. I am told I probably need a seperate two or three wire harness that pugs in to the ECU and has a push button as part of the harness. If this is what I need I need to borrow or build one as soon as possible.

So my questions are

Is this harness what we need to do an ECU teach ?

I figure the fastest way to get one would be to make my own if somebody can tell me how ? As in what sort of swittch and how is it wired and what sort of connector or connectors and how are they wired etc etc..

H E L P ! ! we are hoping to fly this weekend but cant untill we figure out how to teach the ECU.