Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF
Reload this Page >

Seagull models Shoestring

Community
Search
Notices
ARF or RTF Discuss ARF (Almost Ready to Fly) radio control airplanes here.

Seagull models Shoestring

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2014, 07:27 PM
multimike

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Seagull models Shoestring

I recieved a Seagull Models Shoestring from Santa and was a bit dissapointed, I have 60 years of desiging and bulilding models and this is my first ARF even though the quality of the model is great I found the manual missing lots of info and and there was no way I can get the cowling to fit over the fuselage any info on putting this kit together will be much appr
eciated Mike
Old 01-07-2014, 03:07 AM
Quigleywins

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mike Hi I have one from most likely the same supplier as they are going out rather cheap. I to found the cowling tight but it did go on in the end. I'v put mine in the loft with the intention of not going near it for quite a time.As to the book. there is not much in it the only thing that you will need is the length of the drive washer to the bulk head. I will look in the morning (our morning) to see if I left it in the box or sum where in the work shop. I did see a copie I think on line ,which I will try and find the link....... Hope you have all your fingers and no frost bite. Did see its cold over there Yours Paul T
Old 01-07-2014, 04:03 AM
Quigleywins

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've been a good little boy.have a look at this link. PM me if this is not working for you. Yours Paul T http://www.horizonhobby.com/pdf/SEA143-Manual.pdf
Old 01-07-2014, 08:19 AM
multimike

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Shoestring

HI Paul, thanks for the reply, actually I live way out on the West Coast of Canada facing the Pacific Ocean not far from our capital city of VICTORIA so are do not get the bitter cold and snow that the rest of the continent suffering, do hae the manual and the website , did you fly the plane and what power did you use? Mike