Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF
Reload this Page >

Minicraft xtreme 90

Community
Search
Notices
ARF or RTF Discuss ARF (Almost Ready to Fly) radio control airplanes here.

Minicraft xtreme 90

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2017, 08:55 AM
ameyam

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Minicraft xtreme 90

Hi,

a long time back I rescued a Minicraft Xtreme 90 from a rubbish heap. A LHS was closing down and had a pile of aircraft stored in a dilapidated building. Most of them were soaked and warped and a few actually had lichen and mushrooms growing out of them. This particular airplane had most of the covering flaking and falling off but seemed structurally intact and had all the relevant parts. So I picked it up for next to nothing

Minicraft Hobby Xtreme - 90 - Product Profile

The airplane remained with me for some time and I couldnt pass it on, so I finally decided to just build it and get it done with. I have some spare covering, so I have stripped it and will build it in the week. Internally seems fine. Need a heads up on the airplane- its build quality, any issues, any fishtailing tendancies etc. Generally a heads up on anything I need to look out for. Anyone can provide this info?

Ameyam
Old 05-08-2017, 09:25 AM
ameyam

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anyone?