Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF
Reload this Page >

Just bought the GSP Spit, Zero and Corsair, please any feedback on the first 2 is welcomed

Community
Search
Notices
ARF or RTF Discuss ARF (Almost Ready to Fly) radio control airplanes here.

Just bought the GSP Spit, Zero and Corsair, please any feedback on the first 2 is welcomed

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2003, 09:30 AM
motoadve

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just bought the GSP Spit, Zero and Corsair, please any feedback on the first 2 is welcomed

The Corsair I already had it, flew really nice , so good is the first time I repeat buying a plane.

I need feedback on the Zero and the Spit.

Anyone , how doest it builds and flies?
Old 02-16-2004, 06:45 AM
planebuilder66
My Feedback: (8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Just bought the GSP Spit, Zero and Corsair, please any feedback on the first 2 is welcomed

I got my zero about a week ago, the ad is wrong, the wing is built-up not foam core and it has traditional film covering thats been painted. The kit is just awsome, for 300 bucks you get your money's worth! I like the fit and finish except for the paint on the wings, if you scuff it too hard it chips off, but thats minor compaired to the rest of the quality of the kit. I'm currently working on the wings and adding larger wheels and gear door covers. I highly recommend the kit and will keep posting more pic's as I go.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Hf10400.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	22.3 KB
ID:	101569   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ez82696.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	32.1 KB
ID:	101570  
Old 02-16-2004, 02:05 PM
jabowil-RCU
My Feedback: (9)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Just bought the GSP Spit, Zero and Corsair, please any feedback on the first 2 is welcomed

You can find a review of the Spitfire on RC Universe. I am assembling the P-47 and I like it.