Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF
 Ultra Stick 60 Colors >

Ultra Stick 60 Colors

Community
Search
Notices
ARF or RTF Discuss ARF (Almost Ready to Fly) radio control airplanes here.

Ultra Stick 60 Colors

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2004, 01:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ultra Stick 60 Colors

I recently had a little mishap with my beloved US60 (waited too long to pull out of a crow dive). Not a tremendous amount of damage, but I do need to recover a portion of the bottom where the gear was ripped off. I was going to order the appropriate Ultracote from Horizon, but then couldn't tell what color red is on the Ultra Stick. Does anybody know the exact red Hanagar 9 used (Deep Red, True Red, etc)? I guess I could call Hangar 9 directly, but it's Sunday and I was hoping to place my order before going back to work tomorrow. Thanks for any assistance.

Chris
Old 07-18-2004, 05:14 PM
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Ultra Stick 60 Colors

I 'll check when I get home tonight but I think I saw the colors listed in Horizon's Catalog. I checked the US 60 manual online and didn't find it listed. I fly mine with an OS 91 and a 15x4w APC. That is one fun plane. I used to live in Wilmington , Long Leaf Hills on Mockingbird Lane.
Old 07-18-2004, 06:57 PM
My Feedback: (2)

The color is true red I have some mishaps with my ultra stick and had to repair the covering
Old 07-18-2004, 07:08 PM

Great! Thanks for the info. I purchased a Saito 100 for this plane a few weeks ago, but have been too busy flying it to put it on. This will be a good opportunity to do some repairs and swap engines. I love this plane with my OS 61 - I can't wait to try it with a new powerplant.