Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF
Reload this Page >

Super Tigre G200 Arf - Need Help

Community
Search
Notices
ARF or RTF Discuss ARF (Almost Ready to Fly) radio control airplanes here.

Super Tigre G200 Arf - Need Help

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2004, 10:01 PM
ccbailey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Super Tigre G200 Arf - Need Help

Hi all,

I bought a partially built Super Tigre G200 ARF - but it did not have the instruction manual. If anyone knows where I can get a .pdf or electronic document please advise...or if someone has a manual that they no longer need, I'll pay the postage. I don't do Kanji, so the super tigre website has been of no help.

The servos and radio/battery placement is very confusing since it appears that all components are to be placed inside the wing panels. There are no pre-drilled exit holes for the linkages and with 5 servos to be crammed in there, I can't figure out how I'm supposed to place my receiver and battery. It seems like a very strange design, but I may be making it harder than it has to be.

Anyway, if anyone can help I would appreciate it!

Thx,
Chip
Old 07-29-2004, 10:29 PM
KidVermin
My Feedback: (3)

Default RE: Super Tigre G200 Arf - Need Help

If you mean the Thunder Tiger G-200 profile, I've got the Extra version.
Place the battery on opposite side from engine head between the spars and leading edge. I opted not to cut the shear web but cut a 1 1/2"x 3" hatch on the underside of wing and sealed back up with clear packing tape.
The 4 servos, I cut two 1/2" holes in each cover and let the arms be outside the hatch. To fill the gap between servo mounting flange and underside of hatch, I used 3/16" sq. x 1" spruce as a block to screw into. For the throttle servo, I used a small Hobbico CS-11 mounted to the outside of hatch. This is much easier than trying to bring throttle rod thru leading edge. There will be plenty of room for the Rx behind the battery pack.
Old 07-30-2004, 09:01 PM
ccbailey

Default RE: Super Tigre G200 Arf - Need Help

Thanks, Randy! Yes, my mistake ...it is a Thunder Tiger G200 Profile Arf. I appreciate the advice.

Regards,
Chip