Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF
Reload this Page >

Slow Poke Sport 40.

Notices
ARF or RTF Discuss ARF (Almost Ready to Fly) radio control airplanes here.

Slow Poke Sport 40.

Old 08-04-2004, 08:24 PM
freebird1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Slow Poke Sport 40.

I just aquired this plane in a trade.It is blue and white. I have a G-40 Super Tiger up front and Futaba gear. I do not have the manual and would like to have a stable first flight. My question is does anyone have the manual and know the startig point for the CG. I hear that these birds have to be CG correctly or the first flight will be the last.

Thanks

Feeebird
Old 08-04-2004, 10:57 PM
MrMulligan
My Feedback: (314)

Default RE: Slow Poke Sport 40.

They are a bit short-nosed. My manual says that the CG is located 4-5/8in. back from the leading edge of the wing. In metric 116mm. It also says you can experiment by shifting the CG 3/8in. forward or backward. Hope this helps.
Old 08-05-2004, 04:25 PM
nocrashesyet

Default RE: Slow Poke Sport 40.

You can get a manual in PDF format for free at Tower Hobbies. Go to the ARF section and find the Slowpoke there is a download for its manual. I have downloaded it myself just recently.