Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF
Reload this Page >

Graupner AT 6 Harvard

Community
Search
Notices
ARF or RTF Discuss ARF (Almost Ready to Fly) radio control airplanes here.

Graupner AT 6 Harvard

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2002, 09:43 AM
pastem

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Graupner AT 6 Harvard

Any experience with the Graupner AT 6 Harvard ? What engine, how it flies, and so on ?
I have an OS 52, but someone told me it's a little on the small side.
Thank you.
Old 01-06-2006, 08:53 AM
mmontella
My Feedback: (36)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Graupner AT 6 Harvard

Pastem,

I do not have any personal experience with the Graupner AT 6 (yet), but I did do a little research on it and have heard nothing but good things as far as its quality and flight characteristics. I just order one and plan on putting a Saito FS 72 that I currently have available in it. I believe it should be ok. The attached link to the Graupner AT 6 page http://shop.graupner.de/webuerp/servlet/AI?ARTN=9381 has a little info on it, but some of the specs that I have gathered indicate that its assembled weight is about 7.0 lbs and the recommende motor range is 2-stroke 7.45 cc (46) to 8.17 cc (50) max, 4-stroke 14.95 cc (91) max (seems a little narrow for a motor range). Graupner also sells the ARF as a combo with an OS 46. Based on that it would seem that your 52 would be ok.

Hope this helps,

Mark