Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF
Reload this Page >

Company Responses?

Community
Search
Notices
ARF or RTF Discuss ARF (Almost Ready to Fly) radio control airplanes here.

Company Responses?

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2006, 01:28 PM
TheJester

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Company Responses?

I can't really find the right forum to put this in, but is anyone else having problems with some manufacturers/companies selling parts/planes? I'm getting a little discouraged with some of the stuff. Sure, I have the bug bad, and when I order things, I want them yesterday, but ordering something and paying up to 40 extra bucks to get it ASAP, but then not getting it, is starting to really piss me off. Anyone else have problems like this?
Old 05-16-2006, 09:50 PM
ULTRA-RC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Company Responses?

TheJester,

I am not really sure if this is the right place for your post either. But since it posted here, let me tell you a little about Ultra RC.

Ultra RC is a business primarily run by modelers. We too get excited about new products and fly every chance we can get. Our standard practice is to get all orders placed by 12pm Monday through Friday out the same day. Orders coming in after 12pm go out the following day. We do our best to accomodate all our customers requests and when special shipping such as second day, overnight, etc, is purchased, these shipments are made a priority and go out as quickly as possible. Are there some cases when this standard practice does not occur? Yes, but this is very rare.

Ultra RC supports the product it sells. We are here seven days a week via email and 6 days a week 10am - 6pm via telephone. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or comments anytime. Thanks for your interest and support.

Sincerely,

Ultra-RC
Jim Eble
www.ultrarc.com
[email protected]
609-714-0040