Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF
Reload this Page >

Hanger 9 F-22 Raptor PTS

Community
Search
Notices
ARF or RTF Discuss ARF (Almost Ready to Fly) radio control airplanes here.

Hanger 9 F-22 Raptor PTS

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2008, 07:29 PM
hoptech2008

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hanger 9 F-22 Raptor PTS

I have bought 5 RTFs and 1 ARF. I planted my first one straight in at W O T,(wasn,t pretty), but that was stupidity. I have since flown over 4 gals of fuel through #2 and love it. I sold 2 to friends who loved seeing it fly and went as far as buying a O.S Max 55AX to put on one. With a little beef up to the nose and front gear it is very tough. It flies great in wind and lands very good even dead stick. I added op flaps for show and floating fly bys but no real need for them. One of these days I may just get crazy and put a 90 on one. Yeah!
Old 08-28-2009, 10:16 PM
t57f100

i have 2 h9 f22's if you know of someone i would like to sell them both one has been flown about 6 times and one is all apart in the box brand new except for the wings i bumped my original wings and broke them very light repairs to the fuse was all it neded but the price for the wings was 110 .00 and the whole plane was 139.99 at my local hobby store no brianer here on that i have flown it 2 or 3 more times after that with no issues one big prblem i had was the nose wheel plastic pc broke when the nose wheel pulled off at a hard landing so i suppotred it with some wood on the bottom and it is tough as nails now also because the rear wheels are toi close to the cg i also relocated the rear wheels further back now it lands flat the way it should.also i will leave the gas motor attached to itwhich i bought brand new at hobby town usa its a Evolution .52NX Glow Engine with 6 flites on it. i am not going to fly gas that much any more i have two one super stick .40 which i like and a h9 fokker which i havent flown yet but its all toghter getting a on board glow igniter for.really if its a selling point ill leave the servos in it but i would like to keep them.also i went with 2 servos for the elevators halves not one like it came with.i didnt trust that setup.ill take 250.00 for both which is cheap considering each plane is 139.99 and mine comes with a motor.but it shipping costs that might be much if some one is interesed let me know i will try to work with them on shipping i live in connecticut

Old 08-29-2009, 09:18 AM
PaulWR

tm57f100
Thanks for notifying me regarding your offer. However, I to plan on tapering off my glo planes. My f-22 is not in great shap but is still limping along.
Thanks