Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF
Reload this Page >

Flaperons On Texas Hurricane???

Community
Search
Notices
ARF or RTF Discuss ARF (Almost Ready to Fly) radio control airplanes here.

Flaperons On Texas Hurricane???

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2003, 12:05 PM
AJT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Flaperons On Texas Hurricane???

My question is, Anyone flying a TEXAS HURRICANE with flaperons. If so, what maneuvers, and how much flaps are being used to do them? Hopefully this flying season I will attempt to try some 3-D. Notice I said attempt. lol. Any input would be appreciated.

AJT :>)
Old 03-08-2003, 03:07 PM
OUTCAST

I've got 2 of them, one with a Brison 2.4 and one with a Brison 3.2. Never tried flaperons, I don't think they need them. They 3-D great just the way they are.
Old 03-08-2003, 05:33 PM
AJT

OUTCAST
Thank you for your reply. I've read many posts of yours and consider you one of the- (real deal of experienced) -modelers on this web site. In Truth I ordered the hurricane after reading your replies to others about this plane! Also my motor selection (3.2) was based on your knowledge of TAURUS. As well as AJF-2 in N.C. I had never heard of that company prier to reading posts on RC-UNIVERSE. The only complaint I have is, Your not in my club!! In my area there aren't many people to help others set up and trim larger airplanes to fly TRUE. Actually i'am the only flier in my club that flys planes larger than .120!! No one flys giant scale I'am it, lone wolf. I have found my jaw more than a few times, on my computers key board reading your replies on trimming airplanes for vertical up & down knife edge, inverted flight ect, ect. It's just amazing how much modelers like you, know about this hobby. And how much I have to learn. So thank you again for the reply. --It's no flaperons for the hurricane- Flying season is getting close, I live a few miles from woodstock ny outskirts of kingston we still a lot of snow on the ground!! Just can't wait to fly this baby.

AJT ;^)
Old 03-08-2003, 09:52 PM
OUTCAST

Well, all I can say is thanks for the flowers
I'll be happy to answer any questions you have on this plane. You can E-mail me direct.