Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF
Reload this Page >

Thumps up to Kangke/SuperKraft... SK/50

Community
Search
Notices
ARF or RTF Discuss ARF (Almost Ready to Fly) radio control airplanes here.

Thumps up to Kangke/SuperKraft... SK/50

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2003, 03:38 PM
frieshoo
My Feedback: (20)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thumps up to Kangke/SuperKraft... SK/50

I bought this ARF at http://www.wingtote.com for under $119 shipped... I read the review on this site and thought I would give it a try... I only have about 8 flights on it so far, and it's now my favorite...
The first two flights were made in windy conditions... 20mph winds... the SK/50 didn't disappoint, and basically manhandled the wind... I put my old TT Pro 46 in the nose, put the CG at 30% of the wing... need about 1oz in the nose to balance... I have hitec 422's all around... It's a very good flyer, and kind of cool looking... This is a typical kangke/superkraft product... very well built, covered, and engineered.... It's very light, to my surprise... I got mine right at 5lbs.. (using digi fish scales).. This would be an excellent 2nd plane... but it's also an excellent plane for the windy days.
Old 05-05-2003, 02:30 PM
RickC2009
My Feedback: (12)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default sk 50

sk 50
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	75950_698.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	28.0 KB
ID:	38466