Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF
Reload this Page >

AWESOME RC Onboard VIDEO !!!! This is Radio Control taken to the NEXT LEVEL !!!

Community
Search
Notices
ARF or RTF Discuss ARF (Almost Ready to Fly) radio control airplanes here.

AWESOME RC Onboard VIDEO !!!! This is Radio Control taken to the NEXT LEVEL !!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2009, 10:00 AM
JettPilot
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AWESOME RC Onboard VIDEO !!!! This is Radio Control taken to the NEXT LEVEL !!!

Check out this AWESOME video from inside an RC plane being flown by wireless video Particular video was not flown using an ARF, but its an example of one of the wonderful and different possibilties in this RC hobby that is worth seeing. This kind of wireless video system is even easier to put on an ARF, I have two ARF planes like this !! As always with You Tube, the quality will be BAD [:'(] unless you click on the HQ " High Quality " symbol in the bottom right of the video once you get to you tube then it will look great

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F42iBPOPCr0

Buckle up and ENJOY !!!
Old 03-06-2009, 11:02 AM
psuguru

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: AWESOME RC Onboard VIDEO !!!! This is Radio Control taken to the NEXT LEVEL !!!

ORIGINAL: JettPilot

Check out this AWESOME video from inside an RC plane being flown by wireless video Particular video was not flown using an ARF, but its an example of one of the wonderful and different possibilties in this RC hobby that is worth seeing. This kind of wireless video system is even easier to put on an ARF, I have two ARF planes like this !! As always with You Tube, the quality will be BAD [:'(] unless you click on the HQ " High Quality " symbol in the bottom right of the video once you get to you tube then it will look great

Buckle up and ENJOY !!!
Tremendous range on the transmitter, don't you think?
Old 03-06-2009, 01:43 PM
dignlivn

Default RE: AWESOME RC Onboard VIDEO !!!! This is Radio Control taken to the NEXT LEVEL !!!

He held the same heading for along time. Wonder
what Tx and Rx he was using ?

Bob
Old 03-07-2009, 08:51 AM
JettPilot

I had a high gain, 16 foot external antenna connected to the RC transmitter, that helped the range a lot !!

JettPilot
Old 03-07-2009, 01:06 PM
YBP

Nice tags on the video... :O
Old 03-08-2009, 12:15 PM
JettPilot

ORIGINAL: YBP

Nice tags on the video... :O
I put those there just to see if you were paying attention You passed !

JettPilot
Old 03-08-2009, 10:35 PM
6inarow
My Feedback: (2)

very cool!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would love to do that with my plane!
Old 03-08-2009, 11:31 PM
HEMICUDA

I've seen that guy's vids before. His wife drive the car parellel to their course as he flys the plane.
Very nice indeed, I like the heads up display of speed, heaght and heading. [8D]

Thanks for sharing
Hemicuda
Old 03-09-2009, 12:28 AM
Ram Jet

ORIGINAL: JettPilot

Buckle up and ENJOY !!!

Un-be-freakin'-leive-able. I wish this was an hour long. I wish I could have seen the landing. I imagine that this aspect of this hobby could give a person confined to a wheelchair "wings".

Bill