Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF
Reload this Page >

!!!!!!!!!!!

Community
Search
Notices
ARF or RTF Discuss ARF (Almost Ready to Fly) radio control airplanes here.

!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2009, 11:43 AM
foodstick

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
Default RE: !!!!!!!!!!!

A guy I know test flew a brand new plan he bought at an auction one day..servos were fine.. to bad nobody glued the hinges in....
Old 12-31-2009, 01:41 PM
jship
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I can't believe I read the whole thing! 
Old 12-31-2009, 02:37 PM
LDM
My Feedback: (15)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My problem is I cant sue myself , you see my crashes are my other personalitys fault all the time , that damm split personality that says ya go ahead , go lower , or sure take that low speed turn , you know you will recover from that spin !!![:'(] That damm other side of me is who I have a beef with , he lives on the edge , and I live on Sesame Street .
So , I would to blame the servos , the plane and even the weather guy because the sun was in my eyes , even the Amish who come running to see my new fangled planes buzz the corn and they hope and pray one will go down and the childern of corn will recover the plane when I am gone lol .
You know those bad servos over the years have made me hit trees [X(], light post [8D]and even corn [&:], but corn is my friend , unless I walk into it deep , I have lost two friends in the corn []