Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > AutoGyros
Reload this Page >

C30 new release

Community
Search
Notices
AutoGyros All about autorotational flight, sport and scale autogyros! User friendly!

C30 new release

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2006, 11:59 AM
Sobrinof

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default C30 new release

Hello to all

Being suscribed to RC Universe since february 2004, I didn't realize there was an specific forum for autogyros (perhaps because it is under Heli forums and I don't have any of these machines...)

The reason for this post is I built a new version of the famous La Cierva C-30. The idea came up some years ago when I found a drawing to build a semi scale version in a spanish magazine....

The original drawing was not good at all. It was so bad that I decided to design a new model using this drawing as a guide of the main measures of the machine. Obviously, looking at the photos you will realize it doesn't look like the original machine, but the idea was to build a version "adapted" to the present time.

The worst duty was to draw all the pieces using autocad software... it was tedious...

I decided also to describe the entire process in a spanish forum, here is the link:

http://www.miliamperios.com/foro/vie...t=reestilizado

Please, fell free for asking whatever you want to know about it

Best regards
Old 02-15-2006, 07:12 PM
floridagyro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: C30 new release

Hi,

The pictures look good. Can you convert some of the Spanish description to english, or maybe I can get some of my spanish speaking friends to interpret for me.

Have you flown it yet?

Phil