Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > Batteries & Chargers
Reload this Page >

ACCU-CYCLE PRO SERIES ELITE CHARGER

Community
Search
Notices
Batteries & Chargers Nicads, Nickel Metal Hydride, Lithium, LiPoly, Chargers, Cyclers, etc...

ACCU-CYCLE PRO SERIES ELITE CHARGER

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2013, 01:59 PM
flyingninja

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ACCU-CYCLE PRO SERIES ELITE CHARGER

hi everyone i been flying for the past 5 years.and i have a accu-cycle made by hobbico proseries elite charger.my question is can this charger charge A123 or life batteries it says on the box that it charges nicd,nimh,lithium-polymer and lithium-ion tx and rx it dont say anything about balancing if any body knows thanks for your info
Old 01-06-2013, 03:12 PM
guver
My Feedback: (325)

Default RE: ACCU-CYCLE PRO SERIES ELITE CHARGER

Hi, welcome to RCU.

I always preferred to use the termination voltage when describing LI type cells because thta's all that matters and the names can sometimes be mixed up. The elite will terminate at 4.1 or 4.2 volts , but most of the cells described as LIFE or a-123 call for a termination of 3.6 volts/cell.
Old 01-06-2013, 03:26 PM
allelectric

I own and use the same charger (good charger) But, it WON'T charge 123 or Life batteries safely. That I know about. I use a seperate charger for my TX batts.
Old 01-07-2013, 11:32 AM
flyingninja

thanks for your info allelectric guess i will have to invest in a new charger hopefully i will find a good one